Extra: Peter Parker x reader

So you are best friends with Peter Parker. Yes, I know cool right. But there's one thing you don't know about him. It's that he's spiderman. The spiderman. What happens when you find out his true identity? What if you fall for him? Will he fall for you back?

Y/N POV

It was a sunny Saturday morning. I was planning on going shopping. I was in a cute outfit. Something like this.

 Something like this

 Casual Saturday. And that was when I received a text from the goof Peter,

CHAT WITH PEETS

PEETS- Hey! What's up dork?

Y/n- Not much. I'm just going to the mall for shopping. U know where I'm headed.

Peets- Don't you already have tons of dresses?

Y/n- A girl can never have too many dresses. Welp. My Uber just arrived. TTYL 💃🏃‍♀️❤

Peets- bye🏃‍♀️

Somehow I do not know why I even sent the heart emoji. 

PETER POV

She sent a heart emoji? I thought as I started developing butterflies in my stomach. She never ever did that. Strange.

Y/n POV

I arrived at Brints Mall. The mall of the city. The only place where you could get amazing things. I immediately walked towards The Gap. 

timeskip to after shopping and leaving the mall cuz im lazy af

I was walking down the street and went to the nearest ATM machine to withdraw some money. When I collected the money from the machine and shoved it into my purse. A gang of five shabbily-dressed men surrounded me.

"Lady. Give us the purse." One man with trousers hanging below his butt said.

"No!" I screamed in their faces.

"You'll get hurt." He said as they all started closing up on me.

"Help! Help! Somebody please!" 

They took my property and started running away with it. Before they could even cross the street, they were confronted by spiderman. He tied them up in his webs and called nearby police. He grabbed my property and gave it to me.

"Next time be more careful love. These streets are dangerous." He said.

"I will. T-thanks." I stammered because he was quite close to me.