General Information

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

ONLY BOOKS UP TO 3K READS ARE ALLOWED!

Hi! Welcome to these brand new awards in 2021! The 2021 Bangtan Awards!
These awards are a great opportunity for authors who want their stories to gain more attention - through participating in these awards you'll get more reads and more votes and maybe, if your book does well, you are going to be a winner!

There will be categories with 15 slots each, which means that there will be a lot of participants! Remember to play fair.

Along the way I might be adding or removing slots, as I know that the Maknae line slots are full quickly and the Hyung ones normally fill rather slowly. However, if I decide on something like that, I'll always let you know. Check my announcements from time to time, as I will most likely post spontaneous information there as well.

You can see the categories in the fourth chapter but I really recommend reading the first three ones as well, as I don't want you to miss a possibly important information or rule.

To make this as fair as possible for everyone participating, I decided that only a specific number of words will be judged. You will find further information regarding the word count in the next chapter. This basically means, that there will be a little more effort that the participant has to put in but I believe that it is worth it - after all, everyone wants to have the same chances, right? (I made this decision based on the fact that stories, which only have a few chapters are hard to compare to stories with 20< chapters)

There will be 3 different rounds of judging. The first round will be done by only me - I will go over the stories and check them. If I don't like how the story is formatted or I find it hard to understand because of A LOT of grammar mistakes, I'll sadly have to exempt the book. If I decide on exempting one, the author will get a reason why I decided on this. Understand that it is unfair for a book that is well written and one that isn't to be compared to each other - it gives the well written one a big advantage. Maybe the story of the 'unwell written' one would've been great but I know for a fact that if there are a lot of mistakes or the story is weirdly formatted, it is hard to focus on content and because grammar and spelling will be judged here as well, this is the decision I made. Also remember that this won't be the case for many books, just ones that immediately catch my eye because something is off, alright?

The official participants list will be out whenever slots are full and I've checked the stories!

Round two will consist of normal judging with the assigned judges and round three will be another judging process among all the best books. Remember that this might change as well, depending on how many entries some categories get or don't get.

There will be no tag fests, just because I don't have a lot of spare time and I personally am not a big fan of them.
Maybe there will be other mini games - they aren't my priority though. Maybe I'll find time to do them, maybe not.

I really hope that you look forward to these awards as much as I do!

Keep in mind that I'm the only host, so I'm sorry if it takes a little longer for me to update something or write you back. But, if you have questions, feel free to dm me any time!

If you have any questions, check each chapters - at the end theres a line where you can ask away. Feel free to private message me, if it is something more personal or such.

At the end of every chapter you will find a line dedicated to tagging people - everyone who reads this story can tag people they think might be interested in participating or judging! Awards only work with participants! Feel free to tag anyone you know now, right here ->

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Ask questions here ->