First Class

Jean grunted as she diverted the missiles away the best she could. She threw them away and let go of her control so that the erupted a safe distance away from the ships and men.

Jean: Do you have any idea how much I wish I was in AP Calculus?!

2 Hours Earlier....

Emma: No luck on bad mutants. How does he use this thing?

Bobby: Maybe we could just shave your head?

Emma: Touch my hair, and you melt.

Bobby raised his hands in fear while you sighed. You were leaning against the control panel of Xavier's weird mind room. Cherebro was no help after all. No mission. Looks like Scott dragged you out here for no reason after all.

Jean: This was stupid anyway. I mean, what would the Professor say if he found out we were in here?

Y/N: Probably try to ground us.

Jean: Exactly. Plus now we have the others on our backs too.

Emma: Didn't know you were so scared of authority.

Jean shot her a look before you heard a ding that echoed across the room. You all stood around confused before you realized it was your phone. You pulled it out and looked at it.

Y/N: Hey. Here's something.

You held your phone out for the others to see.

Y/N: Cape Citadel is experiencing weird things going on. Some dude walked in and barricaded himself inside the central command.

The others looked at each other before Scott grinned.

Scott: Looks like we found our first mission.

Now...

Scott stood in front of the central command station which was covered by all kinds of debris. He sighed before Emma and you got in his head.

Y/N: Anything, Cyclops?

Scott: Yeah. I'm at the central command. This guy really locked himself in there good. And I mean all kinds of metal armored vehicles good.

Emma: Anyway you can get through?

Scott gave it some thought before he brought his hand up to his visor.

Scott: I'm gonna try and blast my way through.

He opened his visor and hit the vehicles with his lasers. It only did a bit of damage.

Scott: Not gonna work. I need more power. Well, the Professor always did say not to hold back.

Scott grinned as he opened his visor up all the way.

Scott: Here goes. Full bore!

His blast managed to get some of the bigger vehicles away, but he failed to notice the anchor above him flying right at him. When he finally noticed it, he leaped out of the way as it slammed into the ground where he once stood. However, his visor was still open.

His blast ended up hitting a building nearby but Emma was quick to rush forward and stop the debris from falling on anyone.

Emma: Watch it, One Eye!
~~~~~~~~~~
Then....

Jean stood on the gravel road that was located directly infront of the large mansion. She didn't want to be here. She had no choice in the matter, really. After her parents shipped her here out of fear of she might do, she just learned to accept her fate.

She approached the large door but had no way to knock. So she just let herself in. It was quiet. Almost eerily quiet. The man in the wheelchair did say there were only a few people here.