The Brotherhood Pt. 1

X-Men:
Tag
Cyclops
Marvel Girl
Beast
Iceman
Angel
White Queen

Brotherhood:
Magneto
Mystique
Sabertooth
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Blob
Toad
Juggernaut

Mystique leaped down from the top of the stairs but Emma turned to diamond and blocked her attack. You turned to the Juggernaut, only get thrown across the room. You groaned as you pushed yourself back up and looked at the large man.

Juggernaut: Show me what you got, little mouse!

You groaned as you created an energy sword.

Y/N: Then came at me, big boy.

Juggernaut charged at you and you charged at him. You leaped up as he swung his fist.

X-Men
---------------

Scott and Jean sat in the dark, alone. Still. Finally, Jean sighed.

Jean: Okay, so we're having this conversation right now because you need to get over this. But let me just say, this is like the 3rd time today I've spelt my secrets to someone and it's not healthy for a girl to spill her deepest darkest thoughts.

Scott: I don't need your secrets, Jean. I get it. Y/N is the kind of guy who gets the girl. It sucks. But I get it.

Jean looked at him confused.

Jean: Scott....

Scott: Did he hurt you? Magento?

Jean: No, I'm fine...but he was hurting Hank. Scott, what are we going to do? He can kill everyone here.

Scott gave it some thought.

Scott: Probably, but that's not what he's going to do. That's not what this is. He's showing off. Trying to rattle us or impress us. You heard him. He doesn't want to kill mutants. He wants to recruit us.

Jean: You didn't see what he was doing to Hank.

Scott: No, but I think that was just a strategy. Whatever he did to Beast was to your benefit.

Jean was confused.

Jean: But that doesn't make any sense. Why would he make me want to think...

Scott: Because your biggest weakness is self-doubt. If you were to fight him at full power, things would've been messy for him. The same with Y/N.

Jean smiled a bit.

Jean: Wow...turns out, you're pretty great at this, Summers.

Scott: Yeah. I'm amazing at getting my butt handed to me. Seeing all angles and choking when it counts. Freezing up and missing chances.

Jean looked at her friend and slowly held his hand.

Jean: We're not out of the fight yet.
---------------
You avoided the Juggernaut again as you held the energy blade tightly. You really wished you were able to use more than one power at the time.

The giant charged at you again but you ducked under his swing and stabbed up into his armor. However, that did nothing to help you out. You rolled away and looked at your empty hand.