Hangin with the boys

*Mariaja's pov*

Now were are here, at the boy's flat and took our food home and now we are sitting in the living room talking. I was not paying attention because I was looking at niall. He is cute, funny, and really caring.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by someone saying "Mariaja".

"Huh." I said. Blushing because niall cought me looking at him.

"What are you going to uni for?" Niall asked. Oh Diamond must have siad that we are going to uni.

"Oh, oceanographer. Its where someone goes in the ocean and takes pictures of the sea life and all that good shit." I said.

Then louis asked Brianna the same thing. She answered shly just like she always does. Shes not very social around new people.

"Umm for c-cosmetically ." She answered back.

Then it was Diamond's turn. "Singer and song writer." She answered with confidence.

"Wow you girls sure are going be to working alot?" Niall asked.

"We don't start uni for three months." I said.

"So now its my turn to ask the questions." I say in a funny tone and everyone laughed even Niall.

"Which one of you guys have girlfriends?" I asked but only interested in Nialls answer.

"Me and zayn are the only ones in a relationship right now." Harry said then he asked "how about you girls do any of you have a boyfriend?"

"No we are currently single, but Brianna here has never had a boyfriend." I said and her eyes about popped out of her head. She hated when I put her on the spot.

"Are you serious?" Louis asked.

"Yeah dead serious." Diamond added I think I heard Brianna mumble "kill me now." But then her phone vibrated se unlocked and smiled. What is that girl doing.

*Nialls pov*

Mariaja. Wow, she's beautiful and her hair is unlike anything i've seen. She's perfect but I wish I had the guts to ask her out. The boys know I like her and I know Louis likes Brianna and Liam likes that Diamond chick.

"So Niall, hii. Brianna said I should come over and talk to you." Ah I should thank her later if she will even talk to me she looks real shy.

"Yeah ok come sit down" I said everyone else was in there own conversations. Liam was probably going on about puppy's but Diamond still looked interested in whatever he's saying. Louis looks like he's trying to get Brianna to open up about anything but he did say something that made her smile.

Riaja sat down. And i started the conversation.

"You have really never heard of us before?" I asked.

"No well we really haven't been all up to date lately." She said. Wow i wonder what happened to these girls.

"So you never even heard of what makes you beautiful?" I asked.

"Nope" she said popping the 'p'.

Then i heard, "ok we have to go Mariaja."

She huffed "okay"

"Bye boys see you later." Diamond said.

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to Mariaja.

"Text me when you make home safe." I said with a smilie she smiled back "okay".

Louis and Brianna said bye and Liam and Diamond hugged. Then the girls were off.

Why is it I have this feeling like they are going to change our lives.

A.N.

IM SORRY ITS REALLY SHITTY

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

TANKS

-BS-