Diamond and Liam's date

*Diamond's pov*

I barely slept a wink last night, I was so excited and nervous. So now I am taking a shower also singing might I add.

I wanna stay up up all night
and find a girl
and tell her she's the one

Yes I am singing one of their songs. Since I couldn't sleep I looked up some of their songs and they are really catchy.

I finish and get and go to my room and check the time. It is ten o'clock. Holy crap I needbto hurry up he will here in a hour and a half. I go to walk in closet and look through everthing.

"Uhgggg" I say to muself i have nothing ro wear so I look deeper in my closest and find a shirt thats says music is the answer. Bingo I'll wear that with skinny jeans, some slip on shoes and my hipster sunglasses. I put that on and look at the time. Wow its ten forty-five. I go in the bath room and brush through my hair. And leave it in loose waves and i add a headband. And then do my make up go for the natural look. Some foundation and massacre and lip gloss. And i grab my phone shove it in my back pocket. Then i head out to living room.

"Whoop whoop Diamond is lookin sexy!" Mariaja yelled. I'm surprised we haven't got a noise complaint yet.

"Is that how your going on your date?" I asked. She was still in her pjs with a messy side bun.

"No my dates not till four-thirty." She said eating an apple.

"Oh wheres Bri?" I ask grabbing an apple for me.

"Probably in her room panicking, you know how she is." She said and shes right Bri panics over the littlest things. She's always been like that.

"Oh I hope she doesn't give her self a panic attack." I said

"Me too." Mariaja said just as the door bell rong. I swear I thought I felt my heart stop.

He's here... 

...

*Liam's pov*

I wrong the door bell, and Diamond answered it looking so beautiful. Words can not even describe her thats how beautiful she is.

"Hey, you look...amazing." I said taking in her beauty while she blushed.

"Th-thanks" she said.

"Ready to go beautiful." I said.

"Yeah." She said. We walked to my car and me being the gentleman I am I opened all the doors, even the car door which is where her funny side started to open up.

"Thank you my kind sir." She said in what was a very poorly Australian accent. I chuckled.

"Anything for my lady." I said as closed the passenger door. I walked over to the driver side and get in and she asks

"So how far is this carnival?" She asked with a smile. God how i love her smile.

"Only about a half an hour." I said looking at my watch.

"Okay." She said happily.

"Want some music?" I ask because I know car rides can be very boring without music.

"Yeah." She said, so i turned on the radio and guess what what was on.

She be my queen since we was 16
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams
Alright
I got it all cuz she is the one
Her mum calls me love
Her dad calls me son
Alright

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"How does what feel?" I asked confused.

"To hear your song on the radio, to know other people are listening to your music right now as we speak." She said