a kidnapping?

*Mariaja's pov*

"Babe wake up, we are here." I heard Niall whisper in my ear. He kissed my forehead. 

"C'mon babe let's go." He erged.

"Okay okay I'm up." I said stretching.  He looked at me funny.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked scared.

"No no everything is fine. It just you look so god damn beautiful." He breathed out. I blushed and put my head down but he put two fingers under my chin and lifted it up and gave me a small but loving kiss.

"It's the truth. You look amazing." He said looking into my eyes.

"Umm Mr. Horan Ms. Benton you an get off now." A flight attendant said.

"Tanks." We said at the same time. We just look at each other and laughed. Niall got up and grabbed my hand and led me out of the jet. I could already hear the screams of fans.

"I don't think I'll every get used to this." I thought.

"Used to what princess?" Niall asked.

"Oh I said that out loud." I said.

"Yup." He said popping the p.

"Well I don't think I'll ever get used to the screaming fans." I admitted.

"Don't worry I'll be every step of the way for you." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. We caught up to Louis,  Brianna, Diamond, and Liam.

"Hey lads." Niall spoke up and the all smiled.

"Hi." They all coursed.

"Wow." I said.

"That was scary." Niall added.

"Well I have to go to littie girls room." Brianna spoke up.

"Me too." I added.

"Me three." Diamond said.

"Do you girls need Paul to go with you?" Louis asked.

"No we'll be fine, it's just the bathroom." Brianna said.

"Okay but hurry up, the car will be here soon." Liam said.

"Kay." We all said in unuin. And left to the bath room.

We all did our business and washed our hands.

"Wow those girls all have a pair of lungs on them." Diamond commented on the fans screaming.

"Yeah they do." I added.

"Ready?" Diamond asked a little eger.

"You okay boo?" Brianna asked.

"Yeah I just a bad feeling." She said.

"Okay well then let's go back to the boys." I said. And we walked out Diamond first me second and Brianna last.

"Hey Brianna, have yo-" Diamond said but stop in mid sentence.

"Where's Brianna?" She asked. I looked behind me and Brianna was not there.

"Bree?" I yelled. No answer.

"Bree?" Diamond said a little loader.

I started to walk around to find her and when I look back to tell Diamond something I didn't see her ethier.

"DIAMOND!" I yelled. I didn't care how load I was. I wanted my best friends. And I wanted them now. I started walk around in panic and felt some tap my shoulder. I thought it was Diamond or Bree so I turned around. But when I did. All I felt was someone hit me and everything go black.