Meeting Liam's parents

*Diamond's pov*

"Flight 413 class please borad." I heard the lady on the sound system say.

"That's us babe." Liam said and grabbed my hand. He lead me to the plane and we went through the security system and the beeper went of so one of the security guys had to pat me down.

"Spread your legs ma'am" I did as told and he started to go up and down on my leg. He was enjoying this a little much. I looked over at Liam and if looks could kill this dude would be dead. He was done with my legs he went high then he got to boobs. He looked at them then me then Liam. He went started to feel my sides and the next thing I knew Liam had him the ground. He had him pined on the ground. I was trying not to laugh. Thank god they don't let the paps back here. I looked around all the security guards we're looking around trying to figure out what to do. To me they looked scared and it was pretty funny. I finally decided that I didn't want Liam to go to prison for murder. So I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Babe? Please. Let's go." I said.

"No! He should have never touched you like that!" He yelled and tightened the grip on the guard. Who looked scared as hell!

"Please babe I want to go meet your family." I said. Liam loosened the grip and got up. He took me in his arms. I hide my face in his chest he kissed my forehead.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you, I promise." He said and just buried my face deeper to hide my blush.

"Thanks babe." I mumbled.

"What is going on here!" I heard someone say. It was the Manger.

"You security needs to learn how to properly pat some down and learn that the metal that the machine saw, was just her neckless." Liam said angrily.

"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again and I'll make sure the man is punished." He said basically begging Liam not to tell this paps.

"Mhmm." Was all Liam said and grabbed my hand and we walked to plane. We walk on and went to our seats and I saw some teenage girls look at Liam and I smirked. Knowing he is all mine! We sat down and he let me have the window seat.

"Thanks babe." I said as I sat down.

"No problem boo." He said as he sat down and held my hand.

"Are you okay tho?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt him kiss my forehead.

"Okay just as long as your fine. Then I'm fine." He said.

"Thanks babe I love you." I said and closed my eyes.

"Love you too, go ahead and go to sleep I'll wake up when we get there." And with that I fell asleep.

_________________________________________

"Babe wake up." I heard someone whisper. I open my eyes and they are met by a pair of beautiful golden brown pair.

"Hi beautiful." He said and I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"Hi babe." I said and he smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You just look so cute when you sleep and even cuter when you wake up."

"Uhg- please I probably look like a ugly sloth." I said.

"No you like a little puppy. A cute one with a button nose." He said.

"Awe thanks babe." I said and he hugged me.