Leaving for Brianna

*Brianna's pov*

After I dropped both girls off I drove home. I went right up stairs, my parents were fighting again so they did not notice me come in. They are always fighting, ethier over money or booze.

I finshed packing and changed into a over sized gray sweater and black leggings and a black bow in my hair.

After that I went to put all my laptop stuff in a bag, I took it out and saw I have a new email. It was from the England government people that give us passports, or visas. I had gotten all of us student visas since we are all going to school there. It said

Your visa's are ready to print
Www.linkforvisa.org

I clicked the visa link and printed them and put them in the folder with out tickets.

I get done packing everything and decide to take a nap, cuz it's been a tiring day and sleeping will probably blows me time before our flight.

...

I wake up and it's eleven fifteen. My parents are out at a bar so they won't know I even left so I go pick up Mariaja I go down to my car and put my bags in the back of my SUV. I go back in side and see my cat Reeses's. I can't leave her so I go in the attic and get the pet carrier I have and put her in it. I went back out side and put her in the passenger seat.

"Brianna, where are you going" asked my childhood bestfriend Bobby.

"Oh umm." I said trying to think of an excuse I could use to not let him know I'm running away to a different country.

"Bri?" He said trying to get an answer from me. I looked and saw Reese's in the car and I got an idea.

"I'm going take Resse's to vet, she was throwing up everywhere. So I'm worried about her, so I'm taking her the vet." I lied

"Oh well I see you later we should really hangout soon." he said believeing my lie.

"Yeah, sure." I said trying to sound believable.

"Is everything okay? Bree." He asked unsure.

"Yeah everything's perfect i'm just worried about Reese's" I said liying again.

"Okay well bye bri" he said walking away.

"Bye bob" I said for the that last time and hopped in the drivers seat and let out a huff. Woah that's was rough. Now time to go get Mariaja and Diamond.

...

Now i got Mariaja in the passenger seat, Diamond, behind me and Resse's behind Mariaja. Now we,are on our way to the airport. And on oue way to our new life.

A.N.
Picture of Brianna's outfit on side

please VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEE

Tanks

-bs-