Meeting Niall parents

*Mariaja's pov*

I am so scared. I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Normally my my stomach is fine when I'm nervous or scared. Maybe I'm about to start my period soon. It is a little late. But it will okay. It can be so bypoler sometimes.

"Princess are you okay?" Niall asked me. We are just waiting for plane to get here so we can take off to Ireland.

"Yeah my stomach is just in knots." I said looking at my lap. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. Then he started to rub my stomach not caring about the weird looks we were getting.

"Babe, it will be okay maybe you are just tiered. You can sleep on the plane." He whispered in my ear.

"Plane 342 first class boarding now." A voice said.

"That's us babe." He said getting us and grabbing my hand. I got up and followed him. We walked through security and boarded the plane and took our seats. Niall let me sit by the window.

"Can I help you with anything sir?" A young flight attendant asked. She had bleach blond hair that was obviously died, you can see the brown roots coming in. She had at least five pounds of make up on. Her boobs were almost falling out of the top of her uniform.

"Umm no Thanks I'm good." He said.

"Okay well just tell me if you do." She said and winked at him. I grabbed his hand and looked right at her.

"No we are fine, and if we do need anything I'm sure we can get someone who actually wants to help us and not get another dick to hop." I said and she just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Another dick to hop." He said mocking me. He looked over at me smirking.

"Hey what can I say, no one mess's with my man." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Oh so I'm your man, huh?" He looked at me and put arm rest that was between us back so it was more comfortable for us.

"Yeah." I said and buried my face in his shoulder.

"Oh its okay I'm proud to your man and I love you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." Was the last thing I said before I fell asleep.

_________________________________________

"Babe, wake up were are here." I heard Niall whisper. I opened my eyes and looked out the window. I saw that we did land.

"Okay I'm up." I said and he laughed. I paniced.

"What is something wrong with my face." I asked.

"No babe you look fine, it's just you are so cute when you sleep." He said and kissed me.

"Right I probably look like-" I was interrupted by Niall smashing his lips into mine.

"Okay so you know how to shut me up." I said and smiled.

"Oh yeah my mum just texted me and they are to pick us up." He said and I paniced.

"Are you serious, do I look okay?" I said. He looked at me in the eyes.

"Babe you look fine and don't worry they are gonna love you. I promise." He said.

"Thanks babe." I said and hugged me.

"Well then let's go."  He said. And he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the plane and went into the airport.

I am so nervous. What if they don't like me. What if they don't like all the things I put him through. These and another million doubts are running through my head.