6

I feel disgusting

I feel disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

I slowly take my clothes off and look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I see bruises all across my body, hickeys on my neck and upper back. Red belt marks scarred my back and cuts once again engulfed my arms and thighs.

The events from last night after Tsukishima left played into my mind like a record player. I screw my eyes shut and shook my head. I could hear his screams of anger and his lustful whispers against my ear.

My legs felt weak and my waist and below hurt. My breathing escalated and tears blurred my vision. "Get out!!" I scream and jump into the shower. I scrub every part of my body until I bleed.

I have to get rid of it!

His touch, his disgusting scent, everything!

I hate this!

I feel disgusting!

After what seemed to be an eternity I get out of the shower. My skin stinging and bleeding a little. I open the cupboard under the sink and take out bandages. I wrap them around my injuries and use makeup to cover up my bruises and scars. I look at myself in the mirror once again and cringe.

I look like a mummy.

Once I finished, I changed into my school uniform and run downstairs with my bags. I cook Natsu's breakfast and lunch while I, as always, have nothing. "Natsu, are you ready?" I ask peering up the stairs.

"Almost!!" I hear Natsu respond, and I smile.

I pack her lunch into her little bright red bag. Once I do I rush upstairs to collect some money for lunch but see that I only had about five dollars left.

"Guess I won't eat anything today..." I sigh and walk back downstairs to see Natsu almost finished with her breakfast.

"Natsu, I've got training after school today so can you ask one of your friends to drop you off to Karasuno?" I ask as I grab her plates and wash them.

"Ok!" She beams and runs off to brush her teeth.

Soon enough we were all set to leave.

~

I arrive at school much earlier than usual. It felt nice to be in a quiet environment for once. It was peaceful. I absentmindedly walked to the roof of the school, watching cars and a few students walk into schoolgrounds.

I pull up my sleeves seeing the bandages. I lightly touch the bandages, wincing at my own touch. "Oh? What are you doing here?" A voice abruptly asks me.

I flinch and turn around, "ah! T-Tsukishima?!" I ask and pulling my sleeves down. "I-I could ask you the same thing." I chuckle nervously.

Did he see anything?