24

Soft

Soft.

That's all I could think.

Once he pulled away my mind finally manage to process everything that had just happened and the next thing I knew my face turned completely red as the door swings open and the room is flooded by our teammates.

"Tsukki? Are you ok? You look a little... red." Yamaguchi asks me with a worried expression.

"He looks more like a tomato to me." Kageyama laughs with everyone else at his little shitty ass joke. Ugh, I hate this guy.

"Shut the fuck up, you looked a lot worse when Hinata aske if Yams asked you out!" I retort and his face turns red. Hah! Look who looks like a tomato now! Idiot.

The day went on as usual and I was glad. Hinata was really having fun, he smiled a real smile. A smile that made everyone else smile too. Soon enough the sun had set and night took over. Everyone had all left, except for me.

I want to settle this.

Honestly I can't stop sweating and I'm scared as fuck. Ugh, I feel like I'm suffocating, someone help me.

"H-Hinata.." crap my voice cracked...

The tangerine looks up at me and smiled, "hey Tsukki?" He asks, "thanks for everything... you've ben there for me and I... um... yeah... t-that was a thanks for e-everything you've done..."

"I mean- sorry I... um... j-just forget it." He blabbered and I couldn't help but laugh, he look up at me as I walked over to him, sitting on the side of his bed. "W-What!?"

"One more..." I say with a small smile, "one more time you stupid tangerine..."

"E-Eh? W-What do you m-mean-" He asks but I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He hesitated but then I feel his return the gesture.

After about a few seconds we part due to lack of air. I feel heat rush to my cheeks and I look away, "I-I... uhm..." I begin but I couldn't say it. It's too much oh my god, help me. My heart feels like it's gonna explode.

Hinata grins at me. "Tsukki," he says and I look at him, "I love you!"

I look at him and he wraps his arms around my neck, I return the hug and burry my face in his arms. "I l-love you too... stupid tangerine..." I mumble and Hinata chuckles.

I'm so happy right now I could die...

~

A couple of days passed and Hinata was finally discharged from the hospital. While he was in the hospital I had moved into his place with the help from my brother, mother and a little from Natsu.

Once I had settled my brother, his friends, everyone from the team, Natsu and I all cleaned the house. From fixing the front yard and redecorating it, the backyard and redecorating it as well to the inside of the house.