16

I woke up to extremely loud sounds

I woke up to extremely loud sounds. It's annoying and I tried to shut it out and go back to sleep, which did not work at all. I open my eyes and see Nishinoya-san and Tanaka-san being loud, as ways.

"Shut up! Some of us still trynna sleep here!!" I grumble sitting up and glaring at them.

"Oho? Looks who's awake Noya." Tanaka-san grinned, not in a happy way, but more in a mischievous way. Oh boy, I feel like something bad is gonna happen...

I hear a sudden groan and a yawn beside me. I turn my head and see Hinata slowly getting up, "hmm...? What's going on? Is there a fire...?" He asks in a weary manner as he rubs his tired eyes.

"Oho look Ryu, the other one is awake." Nishinoya smirks.

Ok, seriously what are these two up to. I don't want to get into trouble and seriously, please just shut them up. I want to go back to sleep.

"Ok come on guys. Let's go get breakfast!" Daichi-san says as he claps his hands to get our attention. I groaned as I force myself up. I stretch my arms and my back, hearing a satisfying crack.

Just when I was about to leave for breakfast, I spot Hinata laying back down. "Oy Hinata," I mutter and approach him, "let's go get breakfast. You didn't eat dinner last night so you need to eat."

He groans and turns around to face me. "I don't wanna!" He whines and I roll my eyes.

"Come on!" I urge but he doesn't budge. I groan and rip the blanket right off him, I then pick him up and walk to the mess hall with Hinata hitting my back and yelling at me to let him go.

"Oy! I can walk on my own Tsukki!" He yells as he pounds his little fists against my back and swings his legs.

"Says the one that couldn't be bothered to even stand up." I chuckle and he grumbles in embarrassment, immediately ceasing his punches and swings.

"Shut up you beanpole!" He muttered.

I open the doors to the mess hall and Nishinoya-san and Tanaka-san stare at us. "What are you doing to Hinata, Tsukishima?" Sugawara-san asks pointing to Hinata who was slung over my shoulder.

"Oh he wouldn't get up so I carried him here." I answered and put him down to only receive a kick against my shin. "Hey! What was that for!?" I yell clutching my sore shin.

"That's for not putting me down!" He huffed as he crossed his arms and looked away. I roll my eyes and ruffle his soft, fluffy orange hair.

"Your welcome." I say and got myself some food.

--