23

When I opened my eyes, I was instantly blinded by a bright light

When I opened my eyes, I was instantly blinded by a bright light. I groan and slowly sit up, wincing at the pain that coursed through my entire body. The door suddenly opens revealing Sugawara-san, Daichi-san and Tsukki.

"Hinata..."

"You're awake!!!" Sugawara-san exclaims and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Suga, calm down. You're choking him." Daichi-san chuckles.

I laugh a little and the room goes quiet, "h-how long have I been asleep for?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Three days." Daichi-san answers.

"Eh? That long!? Was I in a coma or something?" I ask. To be honest I was only asking to lighten up the mood, I don't like awkward silence and I definitely don't want them asking what happened to me.

The door swings open, revealing Noya-san, Asahi-san and Natsu. "Onii-chan! Y-You're awake!!" She cries and runs into my arms, sobbing.

I chuckled and rub her back in a soothing manner. "I'm sorry Natsu..." I whisper, hugging her a little bit tighter as she continues to cry in my arms. The room fell silent and all that could be heard were Natsu's cries.

"Hinata..." Daichi-san begins.

I look up to meet his saddened eyes.

"Natsu... told us everything," Sugawara spoke up and my eyes widen, "she was running on the pathway and Tsukishima went to her, she said somethings and Tsukishima ran off leaving her with us."

"Sugawara managed to calm her down and she explained everything to us," Daichi continued, "once we found out we made a run to your house. Sugawara called the police and ambulance while we were running."

"I-I... see..." I sigh. Do they know about him?

There was suddenly a gentle knock on the door and everyone's eyes turned towards the door that slowly opened. Two police officers entered the room and I froze. "Hello," the taller police officer smiled, "are you Hinata Shoyo?"

I slowly nod.

"We'd like to question you," the other police officer said and looked at my friends, "could you please leave us be?"

"Yes of course, Natsu, let's go get you some food." Sugawara smiled at my little sister. Natsu slowly nodded and left with everyone. I gripped the blankets and looked down as Tsukishima stood up, about to leave the room.

"W-Wait!" I blurted out getting the police officers and Tsukishima's attention, "c-could Tsukishima stay? P-Please...?"

The police officers looked at one another before nodding. I looked at Tsukishima and he smiled a little, taking a seat on my bed. I crossed my legs and the police officers took a seat with a notepad and pen in hand.

"Alright," the taller police officer began, "we'd like to know about the boy named Eiichiro, Eiichiro Miyazumi."

"He's committed past crimes such as theft and sexual harassment, but he refuses to speak to us when we questioned him two days ago." The other police officer said.

"H-He..." I pause, looking down at my shaking hands. Suddenly a hand grabbed mine and I look at Tsukishima who simply smiled and nodded reassuringly. "We went to the same middle school and h-he's my e-ex..." I explain.

"At first he was nice and all but he suddenly forced me into bed w-with him a-and I never like it and about five days ago he appeared out of nowhere and sexually harassed me." I stop as soon as tears sting my eyes.

"It's ok, take your time." The taller police officer smiled.

I nod and take a deep breath, "then about two days ago he did the same thing... w-w-with... m-my f-father..." I say looking down.

"Has your father always been doing this kind of stuff to you?"

"Y-Yes... ever since my mother died, he turned to drinking. H-He always took out his anger on me, sometimes he would r-rape me...." I answer.

"How long do you think this has been going on?"

"A-About... s-six or s-seven years...?" I answer, although unsure.

"I see..." The taller officer stood up and put his pen and notepad away, "thank you for your time. We will no be taking our leave."

"We're sure that your father and Eiichiro will no longer bother you ever again." The other officer smiled at me as he too left the room.

As soon as the door closed I released a sigh and let the tears out. I feel arms wrap around me as I vent out all my emotions.

"You did great Hinata," Tsukki says in a soothing voice, "you won't have to deal with him anymore ok? You're safe now."

"B-But what do I do? Natsu and I have no where to go..." I sob clutching on his shirt tightly that I had soaked with my tears.

Tsukki was silent for about a minute or two, he rubbed my back and rested his chin on my head. "You can still stay at your house right? I'll come over everyday to check up on you, maybe even move in there so I don't have to deal with my brother." He answers.

"B-But I don't want t-to trouble you..." I sniffle.

"Too bad," Tsukki huffed, "I'm doing it... b-besides..."

"Besides?" I asked looking at him with a confused expression.

"Nevermind..." He sighes and I look at him.

"What?! You can't do that to me!" I exclaim, "tell me!!" I keep whining and beg him to tell me but he keeps refusing and eventually I just gave up.

"Alright fine," He says and I look at him with a grin, "but on one condition."

"Yes!" I say almost instantly.

"You'll go see a therapist after all this." he smiles as he transfers onto my bed with me sitting on his lap. He plays with my orange hair, "and you'll start taking care of yourself and stop keeping things to yourself. Tell us if something is bothering you."

I chuckled, "that's more than one condition Tsukki." I say.

"Shush child."

"I'm older than you!!" I exclaim and turn around, grinning at him. "Thank you Tsukki."

Without even thinking it, I lean forward and meet his lips. I quickly pull away and the door opens revealing everyone from Karasuno with worried expressions. They bombard me with questions but nothing that would make me uncomfortable.

I just answered with a real, genuine smile.

But in the inside my heart felt like it's going die. I can't believe I just kissed Tsukki! Gkdosjdjf

I'm happy for once.