19

When Hinata said his farewell I was hesitant

I didn't want to leave him alone. Something was telling me that I shouldn't leave... but my brother had texted me, asking me when I'd come home. With one final look at the orange head I turned and headed home.

Once I arrived home I plopped myself onto the couch, reading a random book I had randomly chosen from my bookshelf in room. I quietly read while my brother sat beside me watching TV.

After a few moments I decided to skip out on dinner and head straight to bed. I too exhausted and all the thinking and worrying isn't gonna do me any good...

~

I awaken from my slumber from the sudden sound of rain pouring down heavily on our roof. I groan and force myself up, hearing the TV and my brother laughing at whatever he was watching.

I prepare myself some coffee and later join my brother on the couch. He greets me with an enthusiastic 'good morning' while I muttered one and sit on the other side of the couch.

The show was uninteresting so I just stared out the window, watching the rain taint it.

While I was daydreaming I see a shade of orange pass by and I immediately sit up. I rush to the window and there I see Hinata senselessly walking on the footpath, dangerously close to the road.

I throw the door open much to my brothers concern but I ignored him.

Once I opened the door I see traces of blood that was slowly being washed away by the rain. "Hinata!!" I call out to him as I turn to see blood staining his shirt, shorts and ground.

I ignore my brothers calls as I rush out of the house and call out to Hinata, but he wasn't listening...

He just kept walking, like he couldn't hear me.

Suddenly he collapses on the hard cement and I rush to him. I grab him and try to shake him awake, but he was out cold. I pick him up bridal style and rush into the house.

"Kei what was-"

My brother stops himself from saying anymore upon seeing the little tangerines condition in my arms. "Oh my god, what happened to him!?" He exclaims, taking a cushion from the couch and placing it on the floor as I gently lay Hinata down.

"I don't know... but do you think...?" I ask and look at my brother as he nods.

"Come on we need to get those injuries cleaned before they get infected. I'll go prepare the bath and then find the first aid kit." He says.

"Hah?! W-Wait, how is he gonna be able to wash himself?" I ask.

"You gotta do it." My brother says and rushes off.

What the fuck bro!? Why do I have to do it???? Aaaaahhhh stop blushing!!! Stop!!! No matter how much I begged myself to stop the thought of seeing Hinata shirtless just kinda nearly turned me-

StOp tHat!!

Releasing a defeat sigh I pick up Hinata and head to the bathroom where my brother had prepared a warm bath. It had taken a shit tone of courage and trying not to blush, which was very much impossible. I take off Hinata's shirt seeing claw marks and other gashes all over it.

"W-What... the fuck...?" I let out but then shake my head and removed his shorts, seeing self-inflicted cuts and more gashes. I gently place him into the bath and grab a white cloth, slowly dipping it into the warm water and dabbing it on his wounds.

It was hard since he was still unconscious but I managed.

Soon I finished and I dried him with a towel my brother had prepared. I then carried him back into the living room and my brother started wrapping bandages around his wounds.

"I'll have him sleep in my room..." I say loud enough for my brother to hear. He nods as I pick up Hinata and take him to my room, gently placing him on my bed and placing my the blanket over him. His sleeping face was so peaceful... it's adorable.

Only then did all the things we've been through hits me. That happy, beautiful face of his, his adorable laugh and his cute pouty expression.... to see him crying... it hurts me.

I kneel beside the bed and place my arms on the bed, resting my head on them. Who could've done this to you... Hinata?

Why am I feeling such weird things towards you...?

You damn shrimp...

"Hey Kei, there's food on the table..." I hear my brother say and I look up at him, his expression quickly changes. "Are you ok?" He asks.

"No... I-" I begin but stop myself. I don't know where to start! All these emotions and I don't even know why I feel like this. For what reason am I feeling these mixture of emotions? I feel so... conflicted...

"Come on, I'll make you coffee and we can talk it out." My brother smiles at me as I nod and leave, but not before taking one glance at Hinata. I plop myself on the couch as my brother brings me coffee. "So, what's bothering you?" He asks.

"I don't know..." I say looking at my pitiful reflection of myself in my coffee, "it's been happening for awhile but every time I'm anywhere near that shrimp I feel weird, during the training camp it's been increasing and now... it just makes me feel... so... so conflicted!!"

"Then a player from Nekoma just had to go and say I liked him.. but... it just makes no sense!" I release a sigh and place my coffee down. "He's constantly on my mind, I do things for him for no reason at all it feels like I'm gonna suffer a heart attack sooner or later..."

My brother chuckles, "well whoever that player from Nekoma is, he's sharp and straightforward." He says and stands up, he pats me on the head and heads to the kitchen. "It's called 'love' Kei, it all happens to us and it makes us all feel weird."

Without another word he washes his cup and heads to his room.

I sat on the couch.

Love?

I feel heat rush to my cheeks and I cover my mouth, my heart pounded and I trembled. "I... love... that s-shrimp...?" I ask myself.