18

Warning: rape ahead
I'm crying while writing this, my poor baby!! 😭😭😭

________

The bus had come to a stop and I opened my eyes, I feel a weight on my head and I see from the corner of my eye, Tsukishima sleeping on me and Noya-san and Tanaka-san grinning at us

"T-Tsukki?" I ask and he groans. "Come on get up, we're here."

He removes his head from mine and stretches. We sluggishly got out of the bus and grabbed our things. We said our farewells to everyone and Tsukishima, Kageyama, Yamaguchi and I walked together. We soon parted ways from Yamaguchi and Kageyama.

"I gotta head to the store so bye Tsukki-"

"Wait! I-I'll come with you... if you don't mind..." he stutters as his face turns red. I look at him and couldn't help but smile. Wait no... I shouldn't get too close to someone... so that way things like what happened between be and Eiichiro don't happen ever again..

"Hinata...?" Tsukishima asks looking at me with a concerned expression.

"I... um sure..." I answer and we walk side by side in a comfortable yet awkward silence. We soon arrive at the store and there I see Natsu sitting in her usual spot. "Natsu!" I call with a grin.

She looks up and her face lights up. "Onii-chan!!" Natsu exclaims as she runs up to me and gives me a big tight hug, which I return.

Once she had grabbed her things I turn to Tsukishima. "Well..." I begin but he holds his band up.

"I'm walking you." He says sternly. I don't really understand why he's acting like this but I just shrug.

"Ok then..." I trail and pick up Natsu's bags. I then hold her hand we were now on our way to that hellhole. We soon arrived and I could feel Natsu hiding behind me.  "Thanks for walking with us Tsukki, well... bye..."

I tried not to show it... but it almost seemed impossible, I had lowered my guard too much during the training camp. It was hard to put up a strong face. He nods and mutters a goodbye. I then turn and slowly open the door.

The smell of alcohol.

The smell of cigarettes, which is unusually new.

I hear footsteps and I push Natsu behind me. My eyes widen and there I see my so called father with a bottle in hand and Eiichiro with a cigarette in between his fingers.

"Natsu, go to the basement! Quickly!!" I say and she runs off without another word. I turn back around and I meet a hand to my face. I yelp and fall to the floor, clutching my cheek.

"Welcome home Shoyo~" Eiichiro grins as he plays with his pants. "Its been so long since I had some fun and your old man here decided to let me... and guess what? He's gonna join us~"

No...

Please no...

My feel a hand grab my hair and pull me into the house. Eiichiro checks to see if anyone was around and closes it behind him. I get thrown onto my father's king sized bed and he immediately takes of his shirt.

Eiichiro enters the room and closes the door behind him as he unbuckled his belt and takes off his pants. They then began to invade me. Kissing me and touching me, slowly stripping me of my clothes.

I let out a cry, trying to make them stop but it was all useless. I know that by now and yet... I still try... why? Just why...

I feel my father's cock enter me and I cry.

It just hurts...

Everything hurts...

My bruises, my injuries...

It all hurts...

"Wow Shoyo, you feel amazing! Ah! I remember when my friends and I did this to you, you loved it so much didn't you!?" Eiichiro laughs thrusting his cock into my ass.

Tears streamed down my face as they continue to rape me, their moans and my screams echoing throughout the house. Even when I was tired they kept going, all throughout the night and morning.

~

I slowly open my tired eyes, my throat felt dry and raspy from all the screaming. I turn my head and see Eiichiro and my dad sleeping on each side of me.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

No more...

I can't anymore...

I get out of bed and rush to my room. I shut the door behind me and cry, reaching into my drawer I pull out my razor blades and cut at my wrists violently.

All this... and I haven't even done anything wrong!

It hurts too much!!

I throw the razor blade at the wall and scratch at my freshly made cuts all along my wrists. I cry and scream.

I'm alone...

I'm supposed to feel this pain...

I'm supposed to suffer...

My body felt numb and my arms fell beside me. I stared at the ground as I senselessly put on shorts and a bloody shirt. I don't care anymore...

I senselessly walked out of my room and down the stairs. I open the door and walk out, immediately feeling the rain soak me. My cuts and other gashes from my father's belt and Eiichiro's nails began to sting, but I didn't care.

The pain just felt like nothing.

I walk and walk.

I don't even know where I'm going...

Just when things were going fine after I had vented my feelings to Tsukishima on the first day of the training camp...

I should've known better though...

No matter how hard I try... I just can't be happy...

I only wish I died in place of my mother, maybe that would've changed something...

Trails of blood stained the pathway that I continued to walk on. I don't know how long I've been walking but I just hope something ends this pain soon... I hope something kills me...

"Hinata...?" A familiar voice asks.

I didn't bother to turn around, I just kept walking. I feel a hand touch my wrists but I don't react, I just kept walking. My head felt dizzy and my vision blurred.

I could still hear him calling out to me, but it was faint.

Suddenly I lose strength in my legs and my vision darkens.

I hope...

I hope I die...

I don't want to wake up anymore...

I don't want to live anymore.