1

Just a reminder:

This story contains- suicide attempt, self harm, abuse, rape, bullying, swearing and yaoi (boy x boy).
If you don't like or are sensitive to these please don't read.
Other than that, enjoy! ^^

__________

It's the same

It's the same.

It's always going to be like this.

The man who I am supposed to call "father" lands one more blow to my alreadybroken body with his empty bottle of alcohol. The bottle breaks when it encounters my arms, shards of glass embedded my arms while the rest fall to the ground. I cry out in pain and curl up into a ball. I don't even know why I'm crying... this is nothing new to me anyways...

My father hiccups, "shitty little brat..." he mutters and stumbles towards the couch, collapsing and falling into a deep slumber as soon as he gets to it.

There I stay, on the floor for a moment. Waiting, waiting for the all too familiar feeling of pain to slowly die down. While I wait, I hear sniffling from the top of the stairs. I slowly lay on my back, grunting in pain. I hear light footsteps coming down the stairs as I look up to see my beloved little sister, eyes filled with tears and body trembling uncontrollably.

"Natsu..." I let out. Slowly, I sit up and bring her into a tight hug as she quietly sobs. "Come on Natsu... we have school and I've got morning practice too." I say and pick her up.

"B-But..." She trails.

"No buts!" I huff and force a smile. "Don't worry, I'll be alright." I say reassuringly which calms her down a little.

A few minutes later, I go up to my room and look at myself in the mirror. I see the bags that rested under my eyes and my skinny, pale, and broken body. My eyes travel down to my arms and see the bandages that had come undone, revealing the cuts and the shards of glass that pierced my skin.

I quickly go through my things and find ointment. I gently take the shards out of my arms and put the ointment on it as well as my bruises and cuts, I then wrap new bandages around my wounds. I'm running out of supplies again... I'll need to restock later. I then put on my school uniform and shove my gear into my bags.

I head downstairs and make Natsu's breakfast and lunch, while I only take half of the money, which is five dollars. I'm sure five dollars will be enough to buy me lunch.

"Ok, let's go Natsu." I grin as we leave the house. The bike ride was quick and short to Natsu's school. I stop the bike in front of the school gates and wait for her to get off. "Wait for me at the store after school, alright? And don't walk alone." I say before she enters the school.

"Ok, please take care Onii-chan." She says waving goodbye to me.

I smile and wave goodbye before riding to Karasuno full speed. It had taken longer than usual because of these injuries that held me back. I park my bike and make my way to the gym. I immediately hear balls crashing to the ground, Noya-san yelling 'ROLLING THUNDAH', shoes squeaking and Coach Ukai's commands. I release a sigh of relief and rush to the change rooms.

I open my locker and take off my clothes, I put them into the locker and quickly put on a long sleeve shirt to cover my bandages and bruises, a white shirt underneath and black shorts that were long enough to cover the bandages on my thighs. I slip on my volleyball shoes and run to the gym.

"Oh! Hinata!!" Tanaka exclaims immediately noticing my presence in the gym.

"SHOYO!!!" I hear Noya-san exclaim as he runs up to me.

"NOYA-SAN!!!"

"SHOYO!!"

"NOYA-SAN!!"

"Alright, alright enough you two." Daichi says chuckling at our childish behaviour. "Hinata why are you late?" He asks turning to me.

"S-Sorry!" I stutter and mentally slap myself. "My alarm clock didn't work, and I had to help my sister." I lie and bow so that they couldn't see my face.

Coach Ukai sighs, "alright go get warmed up and then we'll have a three-on-three match." He speaks.

As per usual I grin. The same grin I've had to fake, every single day. I'm so tired of it. It's always been like this. Ever since my mother died, everything has gone downhill for me. My father blames me for her death. He drinks and drinks, he doesn't even have a job anymore. I let him beat me, every day and protect Natsu. It's the least I can do.

It was my fault she died...

Training seemed longer than usual.

I was already tired, and my body ached.

"Nice receive!!" A loud cheer snapped me back to reality.

I took my usual stance and ran towards the net, seeing Tsukishima positioning himself to block me. I quickly run the other way and jump, my arm swinging at the ball that flew towards me.

I hit the ball with all my strength towards the corner of the court. The ball flew straight down and landed just within the lines, Daichi attempted to receive my spike, but was too late.

As I land on the ground, my foot slips because of all the sweat. I yelp and fall to the ground. My back connects with the ground, and I gasp. Pain surged throughout my body. Tears threatened to leave my eyes and I grit my teeth. It hurts...

"Oy! Boke, you alright?" I hear Bakageyama ask me in his usual harsh manner.

I chuckle and instantly sit up, more pain torturing my body. It's ok, just smile. Smile through it all. "Y-Yeah, I just slipped." I chuckle, sheepishly scratching the back of my head.

The team sighs in relief, "that's good." Suga-San says and smiles at me. I stand up and return the smile. We resume the match and end up winning by one point. I look over at Tanaka-San and we double high-five. We then turn to Kageyama, and we both give him double high-fives.

"Alright, good job everyone!" Daichi says, clapping to get our attention. "Let's pack up and head to class."

"Yes sir!"

We all pack up the equipment, except for me. I rush to the change rooms to change before everyone. I grab my clothes and quickly change into them. I grab my bags and shove my clothes and shoes into them. I zip up my bag that contained my volleyball gear and slung them over my shoulder.

I turn around, ready to leave and raise my head. My eyes widen.

My breathing escalated and I swallow the lump in my throat.

Oh shit...

________
Hello everyone! So I've decided to try something to my other books. Yes, this is my first yaoi book so don't attack me with any harsh comments >~<
I hope you enjoyed this first chap and continue to enjoy this book to the very end.

Ja ne!