idk what to put here :D

You, Suna, & Atsumu were really high at this point in time. Atsumu was laying on the floor with a pillow & blanket, already asleep.

You & suna were scrolling around on your phone. Osamu & Aran were in the kitchen eating ramen.

You look over to suna "Fox head" Suna slightly glares at you "What?" "Have you ever smoked in someone's mouth?" You asked.

Suna's eyes widened "What the hell does that mean?!" You rolled your eyes & sat up "sit up I'll show you" Suna shrugged & sat up too.

You grabbed the second blunt you rolled that was half smoked & you put it in between your lips. You light it up & in Hale the smoke.

You take the blunt out of your mouth & look at suna. You motion your hand at him to scoot over to you & does that.

Once he was close enough to you, you put your hand on the back of his head & pulled him to your face & put your lips on him.

You put your tongue in his mouth & used it to make an open space. Once you did that you blew the smoke into his mouth.

You pulled away from him "That's what I meant" Suna's eyes we're wide & his face was a little red. He rubs his face & goes back to his blank expression, then blows the smoke out of his mouth.

You slouch down into the couch & go back on your phone "Yeah, nothing special, just wanted to try it since I've never done it before"

Suna raised an eyebrow "Really? Do you not smoke with anyone else at all?" You shook your head "No, I mean of course I was around the twins & sometimes Aran, but they didn't smoke with me"

Suna nods & then smirks at you. He crawls towards you & hovers over your face, forcing you to move your phone.

You narrow your eyes at him "What?" Suna had a seductive expression on his face "So did what happen earlier mean nothing? Or did you just want to kiss me?"

You jump a little from what he said & you blushed lightly "No dumbass, I just wanted to try it out, don't take it the wrong way"

Suna chuckles & lifts your chin to face him "So if I were to kiss you again, it wouldn't mean anything?" You look to your side "W-well duh, we barely know each other though..."

Suna smiles & moves away from you "Naw, I won't kiss you, but don't tempt me too" He winks at you & you roll your eyes "Yeah yeah, beat it flirty" Suns chuckles & slouches into the couch while paying his attention to his phone.

(´・ω・')

It's been 2 & a half months since you started your first year of high school. You & suna still stayed as good friends & you chatted with kita & Aran every once in a while.

Of course, you were always around the miya twins, you 3 had an unbreakable bond. But through the few months, you notices that assume was being a lot meaner than usual.

This annoyed you a lot so you slowly started to hang out with him less. One day, you asked Osamu why he was being so foul, "I don't know, plus this isn't the first time"

You raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?" Osamu sighs "When we were in election school & atsumu learned our good he was at volleyball, he started to look down on others & do things like make them feel bad for there mistakes"

You scoffed "Well that's some bullshit, who the fuck does he think he is?!" Osamu shrugs "Jesus or something?" You smile & roll your eyes "Yeah, you're probably right"

Around this point in time, the boys volleyball team was about to start up for the year. You knew the twins & Aran were gonna join the team, since they've played volleyball their whole childhood.

It was after school & you were leaving class, walking to the front gate. You knew the twins & Aran were gonna be at volleyball tryouts, so you just decided to walk home with suna.

You walked to the front gate & you didn't see anyone you knew there, not even suna. 'He might be late' you thought, so you walked to a bench that was near & sat down.

You sat there for about 10 minutes & you got tired of waiting. You called suna, but he didn't answer. You decided to just text him.

Suna🍃😗

Y/n
Where tf are you??

Hello???

I'm waiting for you at the front gate you need to hurry up already because I'm getting impatient

You're really not gonna answer your phone??

Fine fuck you too
Delivered 5:27 pm

You scoffed & shoved your phone down your pocket as you started to walk home by yourself. You pulled out your airpods & listened to music while you walked home.

(´・ω・')

As you were laying in your room, you get a text from suna

Suna🍃😗

Suna
I'm at volleyball tryouts

Y/n
Wait you play volleyball?

Suna
Yeah sorry for not telling you

Y/n
No no it's fine, what position do you play?

Suna
Middle blocker

Y/n
Ohhh cool

Suna
Wanna hangout when I get home?

Y/n
Yeah lemme get dressed where do you wanna meet up?

Suna
I'll give you my address just come to my house & we'll go on from there

Y/n
Okay ttyl
Read 6:49pm

You get up & start to look around your closet for an outfit. You didn't know what you two were gonna do, but you thought you were just gonna smoke at his house or somewhere else. Either way, you were gonna wear something cute yet comfortable.

Your outfit \/\/\/ (if you don't want the beanie that's fine you don't need to wear it)

You walk out of your room to see your mom smoking on the couch. She turns to look at you & smiles "Hey there princess, damn you looking fiiiine, where are you going?"

You smile & roll your eyes "I'm going to hang out with suna" Your mom smiles "Oh that boy you just became friends with? Do you want me to drive you to his house?"

You shrug "It's up to you, I don't mind walking there" Your mom puts out her joint & stands up "Don't worry about it, I'll drive you, just give me the address & we can go"

You sigh "Okay then, I'll text it to you"

1066 words

Sorry for not posting a lot, motivation is something I lack rn🕴