God is a woman & that woman is y/n

The next day, after you & suna's "study session", you were in your history class listening while the teacher talked.

All you could think about was yesterday, to be honest you wanted to do it again after school. The only thing that's stopping you is that you promised atsumu to hang out with him after school.

You didn't know what you were gonna do, but either way you didn't care, you just wanted to get it over with so you could spend time with suna.

As you were daydreaming, your teacher called on you "ahem, Miss y/n? Are you going to answer my question?"

You were still daydreaming until a classmate of yours snaps their fingers in front of your face. You snap back into reality & shake your head "Huh what?"

The students start to giggle & you lower your head a little from embarrassment "sorry sir, what was the question again"

The teacher sighs of irritation & shrugs off your question while going back to teaching.

(´・ω・')

After school you walked towards the front gate to find everyone, or at least suna & atsumu.

You see the twins, but not aran & suna. You walk up to the twins "Hey, where's aran & suna?" Osamu shrugs "beats me, I'll text aran you text suna"

You pull out your phone & call suna. After hearing your phone ring for a little while, it goes to the voicemail.

Since suna wouldn't answer your call, you just decided to text him.

𝙔/𝙣:hey where are you?? Me & the twins are waiting for you at the front gate

You waited for a reply, or even for him to read it, but nothing. Your roll your eyes "Suna isn't answering me, what about aran?" "He wasn't feeling well earlier today so him mom came & picked him up" Osamu says.

You sigh "guess it's just us then, where are we hanging out?" Osamu shrugs "Anywhere works for me, as long as it isn't dangerous or full of hobos"

You giggle "Well I want to change out of this uniform already, so my house then"

(´・ω・')

You & the twins got to your house, as you were opening the front door, you didn't see your mom's car. 'She must be at work' you thought.

You opened the door & the three of you walked in. You took off your shoes at the door step & you all walk up to your room.

You walk in & you dropped your bag onto the floor, took off your jacket & jumped onto your bed.

"Ahhh, oh how much I missed my bed" You said as you stuffed your face into one of your pillows.

Atsumu chuckles as him & osamu put their bags done next to your door. You get up off of your bed & walk to your closet.

You look around & find some comfortable clothes to wear. You walk to the bathroom & change into them & walk back to your room.

You grab your jar of weed & your wraps & you sit at your desk & start to wrap up some weed. "Atsumu" "Yeah?" "Can you grab my speaker? It's in the bathroom I forgot to grab it" You ask him.

Atsumu goes to grab your speaker & comes back & hands it to you. You turn it on & connect to it then you play Streets by Doja Cat.

You finish wrapping your first blunt & you turn to atsumu "you wanna smoke?" Atsumu hesitated for a bit but nodded & you handed him the blunt.

You handed him a lighter & started to roll your second blunt for yourself. You turn to osamu "do you want to smoke as well?" Osamu shrugs "I don't know, I guess I could try it"

You smile & go back to wrapping your blunt "share with atsumu until you for sure know you want to smoke, I'm not wasting my weed"

Osamu rolled his eyes & looked at atsumu "let me hit it" Atsumu glares at him but hands him the blunt anyway.

You finish wrapping your blunt & you light it up & take a hit.As you blew out the smoke, you looked at the twins & notice that atsumu I'd looking at you.

You raise an eyebrow "The fuck are you you looking at??" Atsumu shakes his head & turns away "nothing, sorry"

(´・ω・')

After about 20 minutes of smoking a but, the high started to kick in. Osamu was laying on the floor staring at the ceiling, atsumu was rocking back & forth humming the music, & you were slouch on your bed having your eyes closed while listening to the music.

Osamu stands up & looks at you "hey y/n, I'm gonna go get something to eat out of the fridge" You open your eyes & look at him "sure go crazy, not literally"

Osamu walks out of your room & closes the door behind him. After a few minutes, atsumu turns his whole body towards you "hey y/n, can I ask you something?"

You look at him "sure what's up?" Atsumu lowers his head a little with light blush on his face "umm... Are you & suna dating?"

You raise an eyebrow "what do you think?" Atsumu jumps a little & then sighs "I figured, no wonder you & him have been holding hands & hanging out a lot. Why haven't you told us?"

You shrug "I don't know, I guess if anyone cared they would notice our actions enough to say 'Hey! Looks like those two are dating!'"

You grab your phone & start to scroll around. While you did that, atsumu crawled closer next to you then sat next to you.

He was so close to you that your shoulders were pressed against each other. You just ignored it & kept on looking at your phone.

When you didn't pay attention to atsumu, he grabbed your chin & faced you to look at him. He forms a soft smile "y/n, darling, I don't know if you've realized yet but... I am so madly in love with you, & I've been in love with your for YEARS"

Your eyes we're wide, not knowing atsumu would have the balls to do something like this to you, is it because he was high?

Atsumu continued "It's kind of irritating how you've barely known suna for 4 & a half months & the two of you are already dating, while we've known each other since grade school"

Atsumu slides his hand on the side of your cheek & brings his face closer to yours "y/n, leave suna & be with me instead"

1066 words (*^^*)//

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙪𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 13𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 & 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 400 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 😭🤍

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘"
-𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 (𝙗𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖)