Smoke session

Your mom puts out her joint & stands up "Don't worry about it, I'll drive you, just give me the address & we can go"

You sigh "Okay then, I'll text it to you" You pull out your phone & text your mom suna's address.

('・ω・')

After about 10 minutes of driving, your mom gets to suna's house. You step out of the car & walk to the front of the house as you hear your mom yell "Love you! Text me when you want me to pick you up!"

You turn & wave to her "Love you too! And I will!" Your mom drives off & you walk to the front of the door & ring the doorbell.

After a few seconds of waiting, suna's opens the door "Finally made it huh? Take off your shoes right here" Suna's says as he points to a certain part of the floor.

You roll your eyes & walk through the door. "Jeez, a simple 'hey there y/n, come in' would've been nice too" You say as you take your shoes off.

Suna closes the door "Well that 'simple' sentence would take to much work to say" You scoff "Yet you can talk shit & play volleyball? Yeah whatever"

Suna looks over his shoulder & glares at you & in response you glare back at him. You both stop & start to chuckle "I see fox head understands my sense of humor" You say as you walk into the living room.

Suna chuckles "And I guess the h/c-haired brat understands my humor too" You smirk & punch suna's arm lightly "Who are you calling brat?"

Suna pushes your face to get you away from him "You brat" You push suna's arms so his hand moves away from your face.

"Well, if you have a nickname for me, then I need one for you too!" You put your hand on your chin as you think.

"How about... Asshole?!"

"No" Suna says bluntly.

"Bastard?"

"Absolutely not"

"Bitch?"

"I'd rather have a dog suck my dick then have your nickname for me be 'bitch'" Suna says as he rolls his eyes.

You giggle "Why is that bitch?"

Suna jumps a little & looks at you "I'm serious, you'll start going around telling everyone that I'm your bitch, which I'm NOT"

You smirk "Oh? What makes you think I won't make you my bitch?" Suna looks at you & smirks back at you "Be careful now, I can make you MY bitch in just a few seconds"

You roll your eyes "Yeah yeah, no one could do it in the past, what makes you think you're so special?" Suna smiles & looks forward "Only time will tell"

You & suna walk into suna's room & you close the door behind you. You sniff the air & look at suna "Did you smoke some already?! Without me?!"

Suna sits on his bed & rolls his eyes "Well I started rolling few blunts & I lit one & took about 2 or 3 hits before you rang my door bell"

You sit on suna's bed & groan "It's too quiet, play some music or something" Suna rolled his eyes "Fine fine, don't gotta be so demanding"

Suna turns on his speaker & pulls out his phone & connects to the speaker. Suna looks at you "What song do you want?" You shrug "I don't care as long as it's not country or anything like that" Suna shrugs & turns on Chill Bill.

(I recommend listening to it while reading)

As the song plays, you both whistle to the song. Suna hands you a blunt & a lighter. You put the blunt in between your lips & light the other end of the blunt.

You blow out the smoke & reach your blunt to suna to give it to him, but he already had a blunt. He reaches hand out to you & you hand him his lighter.

You both continue to inhale & exhale the smoke until the first verse came on & suna started to sing.

(Wait till the verse comes them read, sorry if you wait a minute🧍🏾‍♀)

"Rob stone, two damn phones Babylons can't crack the code, used to sip out styrofoam but figured I should stick to dro"

You exhaled the smoke & continued "Backwoods overload don't like to smoke them swishers hoe, If you hit my liquor store it's fifty cents for single ports"

Suna took a hit & exhaled while singing "Said she wanna roll with me & smoke up all my weed"

You smirked & continued "I said, 'Baby, just buy Dutches 'cause you can't smoke for free'"

"I got some loud, but no money, bae, buy me a Fiji"

"She said, 'You need a job', bitch, fuck a job I still get cheese"

Suna took a hit & chuckled "I didn't know you knew the song too" You exhaled the smoke out of your mouth & chuckle "EVERY stoner knows that song"

Suna rolls his eyes & looks at you "Come here" You raise an eyebrow "Why?" "I like that little thing we did before, when you smoked into my mouth? I wanna do that to you"

You smile & turn your face away from suna "You're MY bitch, so only I smoke into YOUR mouth! Not the other way around~"

You were about to take another hit off of your blunt until suna scoots closer towards you.

You put your blunt down & eye him "What?" You say. He then grabs you by your throat & brings you to his face, stopping you just before your lips touched his.

He stared into your eyes as you stared into his. Suna smirked "From now on, you're MY bitch, got that babygirl?"

Suna turns his face away from yours & puts his blunt in between lips, inhaling the smoke, then turning towards you & kissing you, while transferring the smoke into your mouth.

Suna let's go & you blow the smoke out of your mouth. You look at suna & see he's faced away from you, but looking at you from the side of his eye with his dumb little smirk on his face.

You grunt & charge towards him, pushing him down as you hovered over him. His eyes were wide for a second, but then his smirked.

"Is this revenge or something? Don't expect me to beg for mercy or anything, I don't regret doing what it did" Suna says. You then smirk "Is that so, then should I regret what I'm about to do?"

Suna's face turned I to a confused expression "which would b-" Suna was cut off by you smashing your lips into his. You started to kiss him, & not long after, he kissed you back.

You both stayed there kissing & blowing smoke into each others mouths.

1098 words ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ

Hey guys, sorry for not posting frequently but I hope you enjoyed your holidays! Whether you celebrate Christmas or not!

"𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪"
-𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙖 𝙕𝙤𝙙𝙡𝙮𝙘𝙠 (𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙓𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧)