Do your legs hurt from running 🏃‍♂️ through my mind 💭 all night?

After you & suna's "hang out" After the twins left, suna had went home before your mom got home. To be honest, you weren't worried about introducing suna to your mom, but you were preparing yourself for any out come that'll happen when you do, you just hope it's a positive outcome.

Anyways-

The next day had came & you were asleep on your bed. It was a peaceful Saturday morning, well-

It was until your phone alarm woke you up. You groaned & sat up a little to turn off your alarm. You groaned at the thought of going to school (in Japan they go to school for 6 days instead of 5, in case you didn't know).

You sat ok the edge of your bed & stood up, but immediately after you fell back onto your bed.

"Oh no..." You mumbled. You grab your phone & call suna & a few seconds later, he answers.

"Morning princess, how are you?" Suna says in his raspy, morning voice. "Not so well since I can't fucking WALK without legs shaking" You say angrily.

Suns chuckles "Hey what can I say? You should've know since you were fucking me" You roll your eyes "Suna I'm serious, I stood up off of my bed for ONE SECOND & I had fell right back onto it"

"Okaayy, & what do you want me to do about that?" Suna says. You scoff "you're caring me to school on your back"

Suna groans "but you're so heavy!" You gasp "are you calling me fat?!" Suna giggles "mayyybe"

You chuckle "I fucking hate you" "I love you too" Suna says. You finish getting ready for the morning as you wobbled all over the place.

The more you walked around with your shaky legs, the more you got used to it, although you still wobbled from time to time.

You waved bye to your mom as you put on your shoes & walked out the front door. As you walked to school, your kept feeling the shaky feeling in your legs.

"I swear to god when I see him I'm gonna slap him" You mumble. You walked for about a minute or so & you see suna walking out of his house.

He sees you, smiles & waves "hey baby, I see your legs aren't as shaky as you said they were" You walk up to him & lightly slap him "yeah, because I had to get used to it asshole"

Suna chuckles & rubs his cheek "ow, that wasn't necessary" You start to walk away "yes, it was" Suna laughs & catches up to you.

(´・ω・')

The two of you get to school & you see kita, Aran, & osamu waiting at the front gate. You wave to the three & osamu waves back.

"Where's atsumu?" You asked them, "he was still getting ready when I was done, he looked pretty down & gloomy for some reason" Osamu says.

"Is that so..." You mumbled. "He'll be fine, speaking of atsumu, there he is right now" Kita says pointing behind you.

You & suna turned around to see atsumu walking with his head down & his hands in his pockets. You smiled & waved to him "hey atsumu! Why are you so late? You need to start getting up earlier sleepyhead!"

You tried to bring atsumu's mood up, but he still looked gloomy & upset. As he was about to walk past you, you grabbed his shoulder & he stopped.

"Atsumu... Are you okay? What's wrong?" You say sincerely. Atsumu looked at you through the side of his eyes & looked back down "it's nothing... Don't worry about it"

He shakes your hand off his shoulder & continues walking to the school building. "Fuck..." You mumbled.

Suna hugged you from behind "hey, it's okay, maybe he needs some time to figure himself out. We can try after school okay?"