owa owa 👁👄👁

After you & osamu walked to the store, you both walked back to the house. You walked to atsumu's room & knocked on the door.

"Come in" He said quietly. You walked in & he was sitting up with his blanket around him & on his head.

You sat on his bed & opened the bag "I got your favorites some chips, ice cream, candy & drinks" Atsumu looked in the bag & smiled weakly "you do know what I like huh?" He says softly.

He grabs the KitKat bar & opens it. He breaks the pieces apart & chews on them quietly as he stayed looking down.

You sighed "Is there anything I can do that could help you feel better?" Assume shook his head "The fact that you're trying to help me is helping me already, & you getting me these treats helps even more... So thank you..."

You smile softly & atsumu smiles back at you. You heart kind of melted a little when you saw atsumu's smile. It's been a while since you've seen it since he's been sad a lot lately.

As you both sat there, someone had texted you. You looked at your phone to see it was suna. You unlock your phone & check k the message.

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: Hey baby, you wanna come over or do you want me to come over?

𝙔/𝙣: Neither at the moment since I'm at the twins house

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: oh okay, do you want me to come over?

𝙔/𝙣: sure if you want but I'm gonna be with atsumu for a little while

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: what why? Is something wrong?

𝙔/𝙣: well uh-

𝙔/𝙣: his grandma kinda died

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: oh shit-

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: is that why he's been giving everyone shit lately?

𝙔/𝙣: most likely yeah

𝙔/𝙣: he just seems so broken over it because I guess him & his grandma were really close

𝙔/𝙣: me & osamu had went to the store to get him his favorite snacks to maybe cheer him up

𝙔/𝙣: he's eating them but he's just looking down, I was barely able to get him to smile a little

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: damn it sucks that he has to go through that

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: what about osamu? How does he feel about it?

𝙔/𝙣: he hasn't showed much emotion about it

𝙔/𝙣: I haven't seen him cry about it but he doesn't look like himself a lot either

𝙔/𝙣: in general the both of them are going through something & we just have to be there for them

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: yeah you're right, I'm gonna come over there I'll be there in a few

𝙔/𝙣: okay baby I'll see you soon, I love you

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖♡: okay baby I love you too

You smiled at your phone while feeling butterfly's in your stomach. "Was that suna?" Atsumu asked.

You put your phone down & nodded "yeah, he'll be here soon" Atsumu nodded. You both sat in silence until atsumu said "he doesn't know about... Ya know..."

"No, he doesn't know. I won't tell him about it because you weren't in your right mind at the moment, so I kind of want to just let it slide so there's no problems" You say.

Atsumu sighs "yeah I'm... Really sorry about it... I was ju-" "Atsumu I said it's fine, just don't do it again okay?" You say trying to avoid the subject.

Atsumu notices & exhales lightly "okay..." After a few minutes you heard the doorbell ring. Obama opens the door & you hear the faint noise of osamu talking to suna.

You get up & start to walk towards the door. You walk out the room & close the door behind you & you start to walk towards the entrance of the house.

You see osamu standing in front of you & barely any the features of suna, who was in front of him.

You slide past osamu & walk up to suna. Suna looks at you & smiles "hey babygirl" He mumbles.

You throw your arms around his neck & he slides his arms around your back, hugging you. "Are you okay?" Suna asks in your ear.

You shake your head "Trying to help atsumu but not knowing how to help him is really frustrating. So frustrating that I have a headache"

You let go of suna & he let's go of you. You turn around & walk Deon the hallway. Suna walks in while taking off his shoes & osamu closes the door behind him.

The two walked I to the living room while you went back into atsumu's room. "You're not going in there with her?" Osamu asks.

Suna shakes his head "If anyone can make atsumu feel better, it's y/n" osamu shook his head " You trust her a lot huh?" Suna raised an eyebrow "what do you mean? Of course I do"

Osamu sighs "I don't know man, for me, I'd be a little cautious with my girlfriend being around another guy, especially atsumu"

Suna chuckles "Well, I am worried when y/n is around other guys but... I trust her with my whole life, if she really didn't want to be with me she'd leave... At least I think"

With you
You laid down on atsumu's bed as your feet hung off the edge. "Suna's here?" Atsumu asks. You nod "he's in the living room with osamu" Atsumu nods.

You put your arm over your eyes as you both sat there in silence.

After a few minutes atsumu sighs "I'm going to tell suna that I kissed you" You jolted up & glared at atsumu "why the fuck would you do that?!" You whispered loudly, not wanting the other two to hear you.

"Because... I feel a bit guilty about it... I feel like I should just tell him, not hide it from him. What if he finds out later on?" Atsumu asks.

"The thing is he won't, I just don't want anything to happen between the two of you that'll cause a scene" You say sternly. Atsumu shakes his head & stands up "I'm telling him y/n, whether you like it or not"

Atsumu walks out of his room. You put your hands over your face "fuck fuck fuck..." You whispered. You then quickly get up & follow him.

Atsumu walks out to the living room & suna & osamu look at him. Suna smiles softly "hey atsumu, you doing okay?"

Atsumu stood there looking down for a little bit. Suna raised an eyebrow "is something wrong?"

"Not it's just... I need to tell you something..." Atsumu says, avoiding eye contact. You put your hand on your forehead as you looked up "oh boy..."

Atsumu inhaled & exhaled deeply "suna... The day that me & osamu were with y/n, I had kissed her while osamu was gone..."

1113 words ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙮, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 & 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 😩🦶

"𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧... 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡."
-𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙪 𝙤𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖