be mine & mine only♡

As you & suna sat on the bed, he kept his eyes on you & only you. But for you, you had your head down, this was telling most personal thing that's ever happened to you, & you were gonna spill your heart out to the first person ever.

Not your mom, but another person you love. You take a deep breath & exhaled "It was around junior high, that was the when I was  at my worst. I had met ryota after being partnered up for an assignment"

~(im gonna use this for narration from you while the flashback is going on)

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
~ryota was really nice at first, he helped me a lot around with school & he comforted me a lot. We hung out after & during school a lot, even more than I hung out with the twins.

~I enjoyed being around him, he was the only other person I talked to besides Aran & the twins. After about 5 months of being friends, he started to catch feelings for me.

As you we're in the classroom finishing up an assignment, Ryota walked up to you with blush on his face "hey y/n" You turned to ryota & formed a small smile on your face "Hey Ryota, need anything?"

Ryota looks to his side & rubs the back of his neck "Do you have a crush on anyone?" You shake your head "No, at least I don't think so"

"Oh... Well, do you know if there's anyone that has a crush on you?" Ryota asks. You put your hand on your chin & start to think "No, not that I know of"

Ryota drags a chair near your desk & sits on it "well, what would you do if someone confessed to you right now?" You shrugged "Most likely decline, because it's a 99% chance that I don't know them"

"Oh, well what would you do if I... Confessed to you?" Ryota asks. Your eyes widen & you look at ryota, noticing the blush on his face.

Your cheeks start to burn up & you put your head down on your desk. Ryota chuckles "what? It's just a question" You peek at ryota while you still had your head down "then why are you blushing fucker?"

Ryota laughs again "Well, you still haven't answered my question, what would you do?" You rested your head on your arm "well... I would... I think I would accept..."

Ryota's eyes widen & he smiles "really?! Do you really mean that?!" You blush lightly & nod with a small smile "why would I have a reason to say no?"

Ryota hugs you "thank you do much, you don't know how happy you make me" You smiled "yeah, you too"

~When we first started dating, he was amazing. He treated me right, brought me to places, bought me food, he would even sneak out of his house to see me when I had a mental break down at night.

~but of course, not every good thing last forever. While we dated, he still was nice to me a lot, but he was also rude.

~He would scolded me about the things I wore, about how it was provocative & that I was trying to get other boys attention. But when I fully covered myself up with hoodies & sweats, he would say that I don't dress "sexy enough" & that he doesn't want a bland girlfriend.

~He would degrade me over about everything, how I did my school work, about what I ate, about what I wore, how I did my hair & that I didn't wear enough make up.

~He once complained that I didn't have the body shape that a lot of males like & told me I should start working out more.

~When I asked him why I should try to please other men, he said he didn't want people thinking that he was dating an ugly girl.

~All those words finally caught up to me at some point & I felt hideous. I started to eat less, workout more, I wore make up more & I did my hair a lot.

~The thing was, I wasn't really in love with him, but for some reason his words had such an effect on me.

(TW:cutting)

~When it came to the degrading, I started to feel depressed from it. Every night when I would look at myself in the mirror & thought how ugly I was, I would take the pocket knife my mom gave to me & do small cuts.

~For some reason, the cuts felt good & I would continue to do more as the cuts grew bigger. Of course, I didn't want anyone to find out, so around the house & outside I would wear long sleeve shirts or hoodies.

~In school, when we had our summer uniforms, I still wore me jacket to cover the scars.

~After doing all of this, he started being nicer to me & scolded me less. We looked like a happy couple throughout the whole school year. But, the only reason our relationship ended was because he was moving schools.

After you finished your class, it was time for lunch. You walked to Ryota's class to go to lunch with him. You watch him come out of his classroom.

Your smile faded once you saw his head down, knowing that he was upset about something. You walk up to him "Hey baby... Is everything okay?"

He shakes his head & hugs you "I'm gonna a have to leave you since... I'm moving schools" Your eyes widen slightly "oh... I'm sorry ryota"

~After my second year of junior high ended, he did move schools. I was a little upset, but not a lot.

~Once he left, I wore less make up than usual, but I still wore a bit. I still didn't eat a lot since my body started getting accustomed to it, but I ate a little more. I didn't work out as much & I stopped cutting after a few weeks.

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
"I didn't realize how toxic the relationship was until a friend of mine told me how his girlfriend treated him."

"It was similar to how me & ryota was, but ours was kinda worse. The twins new about our relationship, but not the toxic things going on. It was-"

"Y/n you're crying" Suna says. You looked up at suna & moved your finger on your cheek, feeling wetness. You wiped away the tears & rubbed your eyes "sorry, I didn't notice"

You smiled & chuckled a bit "I can't lie, I feel refreshed after letting that out, thanks for liste-" You were interrupted by suna throwing himself into you, giving you a hug.

As he squeezed you closer to him, he whispered into your ear "y/n, be mine & mine only, then once we get older, marry me"

1121 words (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤.... 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤? 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝙞𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙚 & 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨???? :𝘿

"𝙱𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚒𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗"
-𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙾𝚍𝚊(𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜)