volleyball manager🤍🏐

After then night with suna, you had walked back to suna's house with him & waved goodbye.

You went home & quietly opened your door to walk in. "I'm back" You whispered. You quietly closed the door & took off your shoes at the door step.

You tip toed your way to you r room & reached it eventually. You slowly close your door & walk over to your bed & plopped down.

You smushed your face into your pillow & squeezed it tightly with your arms. You squealed as you squirmed around, thinking about tonight.

You kept thinking about suna's soft lips, the warmth of his embrace, the sweet smell of cologne mixed with the scent of weed.

You couldn't lie, suna was a VERY good at kissing. The way he moved his tongue in your mouth would make you go crazy.

You pulled your face out of your pillow & sighed "I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing..."

You looked at your phone, it was 1:28am. "Shit" You whispered. You groaned & laid on your side & threw your blanket over you, ready to go to sleep.

(´・ω・')

The next morning, you woke up with blurry vision. You yawned & grabbed your phone, it was 6:15am, exactly 15 minutes before your alarm went off.

You groaned & shoved your fave into your pillow. As you were about to go back to sleep, you get a text from someone.

You looked at your phone to see a text from Osamu miya.

Osamu😎🤠

Osamu
Hey, are you up?

Y/n
Well I am now😐

Osamu
Oh sorry, did I wake you?

Y/n
No I woke up by myself anyway, you need something?

Osamu
Oh I was just gonna ask if you wanted to walk to school a little early, without tsumu

Y/n
Why?? Wouldn't he be upset about that?

Osamu
I mean he would

But he's been a little shit lately so I don't even want to be near him

Let alone walk to school with him

Y/n
Yeah, I've been hearing about his attitude lately

Weird enough, I didn't know he acted different because he doesn't act like that around me

At least that's what suna said

Osamu
You hang out with suna a lot

Do you like him?

Y/n
A little

But enough about that, let me get ready quickly so me & you can leave

Ttyl

Osamu
Ttyl

You put your phone down & you sat up & stretches out your arms & back. You say up & walked to your closet & opened it.