um, idk this is a meaningless chapter :/

After putting on the manager outfit, you walked out of the girls locker room to the gym. You noticed that there were more boys there.

As you looked around, you brought your attention towards the entrance doors, where atsumu walked through.

You gulp & awkwardly smiled as you started to nervously walk towards atsumu. 'Shit... He might be mad at me for ditching him this morning...' You thought.

The closer you got to him, you noticed the nasty look on his face. He had a horrible frown with a stern glare in his eyes.

You were kind of intimidated, but you said fuck it & called out to him anyway. "Atsumu" You slightly yelled.

Once atsumu heard your voice, his angry look softened & he looked towards your direction.

Once he looked at you, you raised your hand slightly & waved at him. Atsumu smiled & jogged towards you. "Oh! Y/n! Wait, why are you wearing this? This is the managers uniform" Atsumu said with a confused expression.

You smirked & raised an eyebrow "I don't know, there most be SOME reason that I'm wearing this uniform, right?" You hinted atsumu.

Atsumu put his hand on his chin & started to think. He then gasped & looked at you "Are you going to be our manager?!" Atsumu asked.

You smiled "Well what else would I be doing in this uniform?" "Awesome!" Atsumu yelled.

With suna & osamu
Suna & osamu watched you & atsumu as he yelled in joy like a simp getting a body pillow of who they simp for (I got one of kuroo btw XD).

Suna rolls his eyes "It's kind of annoying how he only acts like that in front of y/n, kind of pisses me off" Osamu chuckles "why? Is it because you like her?"

Suna jumps a but & blushes in embarrassment "O-of course not! Even though she's really cool, funny, fun... Pretty... Amazing..." Osamu laughs "I don't know who you're trying to fool, but it ain't working on me"

Suna grunts "Whatever! Still, that bipolar ass attitude of his is really getting on my nerves" Osamu sighs "Yeah, it's even worse when you have to live with him"

Suna chuckles "wouldn't want to deal with that, I'd rather lick my own asshole" "Really??!!" Atsumu says in shock. Suna rolls his eyes "No! I'd rather- actually lemme shut up"

('・ω・')

After the boys did a bit of running around & stretches, they were lining up to do spikes. You saw atsumu walk towards the net, but you knew he was just going to.

The coach walks up to you with a volleyball resting on his hand. He looks at you & smiles "Do you know how to set a ball?"

He moves the ball a little closer to you & you grabbed the ball. You raised the ball above your head & pushed it up with your finger pads.

The ball continued to go down as you continued to set it up. After doing that a few times, you stopped & looked at the coach "Does that answer your question?"

The coach chuckles "Well thank goodness, our other setter isn't here today so thankfully we have you to help the boys. Go stand over there by the net lined up as the other boys" The coach pointed to where he wanted you to go & you started to jog there.

You looked in the line of boys & the only two you knew were suna & Aran. You sighed a bit, not because you were doing this in the first place, but you were worried that if you set the ball wrong to one of the boys, they would throw a fit about it.

You rolled your eyes at that thought, you could handle feedback of course, but if they're whining about it then you'd have the urge to argue back with them.