If you were a vegetable, you'd be a ⓒⓤⓣⓔcumber 🥒

After you had walked home with suna, he walked back home by himself. You walked through the door & took off your shoes at the door step.

You walked to your room & sat on your bed as you put your hands on your forehead. You sighed 'I really fucking hope atsumu isn't being all depressed because I rejected him because that would be so irritating at the moment' you thought.

You decided to call atsumu & see if he wanted to talk about it. You put your phone to your ear & listened to it ring.

After a few seconds, it went to voice mail, earlier than usual. You scoffed & called him again, it went straight to voice mail.

"His phone isn't off, he's just being an asshole & declining my calls" You say. You decide to just text him instead.

𝙔/𝙣: hey dummy, why aren't you answering??
Read

𝙔/𝙣: motherfucker I see you reading the texts just answer me damnit

𝙔/𝙣: alright fuck you then I'm coming over

𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙪: please don't

𝙔/𝙣: then talk to me

𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙪: I don't want to right now

𝙔/𝙣: well that's to fucking bad

𝙔/𝙣:I'll be over there in 10

You put your phone down & you change out of your uniform into something casual & comfortable.

You go to the front door & you put on your shoes & then you head out.

(´・ω・')

You get to the twins house & you knock on the door. After a few seconds, osamu opens the door "oh, hey y/n. What are you doing here?"

"I'm seeing why your asshole brother isn't talking to me" You say as you walk in. Osamu closes the door behind you "yeah even I don't know, but don't pressure him to tell you"

You roll your eyes "what makes you think I'll do that? I would never" You walk to the twins room & knock on the door.

"Atsumu? It's y/n" You say. You don't hear a response "I'm going to come in okay?" You slowly open the door & peak through.

Atsumu was laying on his bed facing the wall. You sighed & you walked in, closing the door behind you.

You walk over to atsumu & you sit on the edge of his bed. You both sat in silence for a few minutes, you didn't know what to say, you just wanted him to feel better.

"Atsumu... You know you can talk to me right?" You say. You see atsumu nod. You sigh "Atsumu, if it's about me rejecting you then I don't know what to tell you... I don't know what you expe-"

"It's not about that" Atsumu says, cutting you off. "Than what is it about? I really want to bring back your happy self but I can't do that if you won't tell me what's wrong"

He stayed silent. You sighed "fine, if you won't tell me I'll leave then" You get up & walk to the door, just as you were about to open the door, atsumu says "wait... I'll tell you..."

You smile softly & walk back to atsumu & sat on his bed. Atsumu sits up & faces you, his eyes were red & he looked really tired. You frowned "you can tell me atsumu, it's alright"

Atsumu's lips start to quiver as if he was about to cry. His voice starts to crack as he says "My grandma has cancer... She's gonna die in less than a week..."

Your eyes widen as tears start to stream down atsumu's face right after he said that. Atsumu starts to cry & he puts his forehead on your shoulder.

You were hesitant for a second, but you put one hand on his back & the other on his head to rub it.

Atsumu kept crying & crying, it just wouldn't stop.

Atsumu's POV
I cried & cried on y/n's shoulder, even though I didn't want to. I was sort of embarrassed, I've never cried in front of y/n.

But I couldn't help it, I was crying so hard that I had started to yell a bit & gasped for air desperately.

"Hey, look at me" Y/n says. I felt to weak to look up at her, so instead she grabs my cheeks & lifts up my face for me.

She looked so worried for me, I felt bad that she even had to deal with it. She wiped away my tears with her thumbs, but I was crying so much that she couldn't wipe them all away.

"Listen, it's going to be okay... I'm sure your grandma wouldn't want to see you cry, right? She wouldn't want her final minutes to be seeing you crying" She says, trying to reassure me.

But it was hard, I loved my grandma so much, she was everything to me, but she's gonna be gone soon...

Reader POV
Atsumu just continued to cry with me holding his cheeks. I didn't know what to do, neither did atsumu. I eventually let go & he rested his head back on my shoulder.

He's never dealt with something like this, so it must be really hard on him for this first time to be his grandma.

"Hey, how about you lay down & I'll go to the store & get you some snacks?" You say. Atsumu knows as his head was on your shoulder still.

As you got up, atsumu laid back down, facing the wall. You walked out of his room & towards the front door.

Osamu had seen you "y/n? Is everything alright?" You nodded "yeah... Atsumu's just really upset..."

Osamu raises an eyebrow "really? What about?" You sighed "Maybe your grandma didn't tell you but... She has cancer..."

Osamu's eyes widen "a-are you serious?" You nodded "atsumu told me she has less then a week to live..."

Osamu leaned on his knees & put his hands on his forehead, over his face "I guess it would make sense why he's been acting like this, since him & our grandma are really close..."

You look down "yeah... It's sad to lose someone so close to you..." You kneel down & start putting on your shoes.

"Where are you going?" Osamu asks. "To the store to get atsumu some snacks to make him feel better, wanna come?" You ask.

"Sure, maybe it'll help me get over it too..." Osamu walks over & pits on his shoes & you both go walking to the store.

1054 words (*´∨'*)

So uh, if you're wondering about the titles from last chapter & this chapter, I ran out of ideas so I just put pick up lines as the titles ٩( ᐛ )و

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝."
-𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙆𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙚𝙧 (𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣)