Rintarō Suna

It was about a year & a half later & you were finally in your first year of high school. You were laying in bed peacefully until you heard your alarm go off.

You groaned & turned to your phone. You stared at it for a second & pressed the snooze button & turned over again "10 more minutes..."

About 5 minutes later, you get a call. You roll over & loom, it's a call from atsumu miya. You watched it ring & it finally stopped.

You turned back around & closed your eyes to go back to sleep, only to be disturbed by another call from atsumu.

You groaned & turned over & answered your phone "What do you wa-" "Y/NNN!!!" Atsumu yelled, interrupting you.

Y/n:The fuck are you calling me so early for??

Atsumu:*chuckles* I was making sure your lazy ass would get out bed in time for school

Y/n:oh well, you didn't need to do that because I can get out of bed MY-SELF!

Atsumu:*laughs* yeah well, that would've taken about 20 minutes until you realized you were gonna be late. Oh! Say hi to samu!

Osamu: Hey y/n!

Y/n: hey Osamu, tell your brother to let me wake up on my OWN!

Osamu: Leave y/n alone tsumu, she's a bug girl & can take care of herself

Atsumu: well I'm SORRY that I'm looking out for a FRIEND *pouts*

Y/n:*giggles* thanks Atsumu, but Osamu's right, I can take care of myself. I'm gonna get ready for school, I'll talk to you guys at school.

Atsumu:alrighty then, see you later!

Osamu:bye y/n!

Atsumu hangs up the phone & you get out of bed & stretch. You sigh & walk to the closet "3 more years... That's too long but oh well I guess..."

(´・ω・')

You walked out of the door & locked it behind you & started to walk to school. A few minutes later you hear someone yell at you.

"HEYYYYY Y/N!!!" you looked up to see Atsumu waving at you as Osamu stood next to him. You smiled & sped walked to them.

"Hey y/n, finally out of bed I see" atsumu says with a chuckle. You roll your eyes "What about it? Be lucky I even answered your call"

Atsumu pouted "You were gonna ignore me?! That's so mean y/n" Osamu chuckled "I would've too is it had to listen to you yell at me to get out of bed, oh wait! I do"

Atsumu whines "Samu!!! You're supposed to stick up for me!!!" Atsumu crosses his arms & pouts. Osamu rolls his eyes "like hell you'd even stand up for me in a situation like this"

You yawn & walk ahead "I'm not gonna stand around & hear you kids argue about who's twiddle dee & twiddle dumb"

Osamu catches up to you & atsumu gasps "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A KID?! I'M A BIG BOY!" Atsumu catches up to you & you three walk to school together.

(´・ω・')

You three get to the front of the school & you see aran talking to a few other students. Atsumu smiles & waves his arm at aran "Hey aran!!!"

Aran looks at the three of you & smiles "Hey guys, I'm surprised that y/n isn't late" You roll your eyes "well I'm SORRY that I enjoy sleep more than school"

Aran chuckles "well I think we all do if I'm being honest" Osamu looks at the two boys that Aran was talking to "Wanna introduce us or do we have to do it ourselves?"

Aran looks at the two boys & looks back at you three "Yeah sorry, this is shinsuke kita & rintarō suna" Aran turned to the two boys.

"These are the miya twins I was talking about, Atsumu miya & Osamu miya, & f/n l/n" You mark your head up at them "hey"

Suna looked you up & down "I hope you're not as crazy as the twins since you hang out with them a lot"

You narrow your eyes at him "Bad bitches can be as crazy as they want without rubbing it off from somebody"

You roll your eyes & do a sassy walk away from the group. "PERIOD!!" atsumu yells. You chuckle under your breath & continue to walk to the school building. Suna smirks 'she's very interesting' he thought.

(´・ω・')

It was your last class before lunch, the bell had already rang & you were already walking out of the classroom.

You went to the lunch room & you looked around to find somewhere to sit. A figure walks next to you & you look over, it's suna.

"Looking for a spot to sit?" He asks. You nod "Yeah, mostly just for me to sit" Suna raises an eyebrow as he looks at you "Why by yourself?"

You shrug "because people are annoying & I'm allergic to annoying people" Suna narrows his eyes at you "Yet you deal with atsumu miya?"

You chuckle "My allergies said 'he's the only motherfucker that you're gonna deal with so deal with it' so here we are"

Suna smiles "aren't you a comedian" You smile "therefore I am (I didn't mean this to be a Billie eilish reference I swear)"

All of a sudden you heard someone yell for you two "SUNA!! Y/N!! OVER HERE!!" You look over & sigh "let's go before I decide to change my mind about sitting with you guys"

You both walk over to the table & sit down next to each other. You lean our head on your hand & yawn "School is irritating, why can't I just sleep for ever?"

Osamu raises an eyebrow "So... Die?" You eat some rice "Exactly" Suna laughs a little & looks at atsumu "she's definitely the funny one in the group huh?"

Atsumu frowns "HUUUHH?!?! I'm the funny one in the group! She's the *whispers* stoner!" Suna's eyes widen & looks at you "You smoke too?"

You narrow your eyes at suna "What do you mean 'too'?" "I mean I smoke grass every now & then" Suna says. Kita scoffs "more like everyday"

You look at suna with a devilish smile "So, you smoke? Wanna get high after school?" Suna smirks "Well butter my ass cheeks & call me a biscuit I'd love to!"

You chuckle & playfully push suna "you're fucking weird!" Suna laughs "I may be weird but I made you laugh" You roll your eyes "yeah yeah"

1046 words (✿❛◡❛)

Uhhh so idk what to put here 🤺

"Goodbyes hurt the most when you know you'll never say hello again"
-Itachi uchiha (Naruto)