Wellcome... Little sister

"Daisy-chan" they both said in unison "you should behave at school, okay" Virus and Trip told me as the car stopped in front of a school. Funny it's almost as big as the mansion.

"Goodbye" I said I opened the door and stepped outside it was cold. Trip and Virus supplied me with two small boxes of pills and a thick Komodo. I entered the gate and the first thing I hear is a annoying voice... her.

"Hey you! why are you not in uniform and why are you out this late breaking the curfew!" Yuki...yeah that was her name I remember it now. She's taking my precious Zero from me... shes taking everyone from me.

"Yuki-" his eyes grew...he was scared he...remembers me.

"Zero... my you've grown up...you tower over me your no longer my sweet little Zero. No now you my precious Zero" I said

"You what are you doing here"

"Fear I can feel your fear I can sense it"

"Yuki stay back" he growled

"Do you want to kill me my precious Zero" I said "here" I lowered my Komodo to were you could see the area where my heart was.

"Go ahead...my precious Zero"

"No...I can't...because I"

"Daisy" ah big brother

"Big brother Kaname" I said

"Daisy your supposed to be dead" big brother looked shocked, scared, but most of all happy.

"D-Daisy"

"Who would have thought I see all my siblings especially my pathetic older sister Yui."