Self-hatred

~~~~No Ones POV~~~~
Daisy woke up in a room it wasn't exactly familiar or new to her. But that's when she saw a familiar set of long back hair and pale skin along with dark blue eyes. She quickly turned away her back now to the form. She quickly covered her fear with sarcasm. Fear she, let alone anyone else thought she would ever come to have.

"Well, aren't you a handsome son of a gun." Daisy said sarcastically

"We need to talk."

"I get it. I get it. I'm my own worst nightmare. That it? Huh? Like the 'superman iii' junkyard scene -- A little mano y mano with myself?"

"Joke all you want, smartass. But you can't lie to me. I know the truth. I know how dead you are inside how worthless you feel. I know how you look into a mirror and hate what you see."

"Sorry, pal. It's not gonna work. You're not real." Daisy denied

"Sure I am. I'm you"

"I don't think so. 'Cause, see, this is my dream not yours. All I got to do is snap my fingers, and you disappear." Daisy raised her left hand and snapped her fingers, she sighed but her breath hitched when she heard.

"I'm not going anywhere. Neither are you. Like I said we need to talk, Daisy"

"I can finally dream again. And you show up. You know what that's like -- Not to be able to dream? Y-You never rest -- Not really. I-It's like being awake for 15 years." Daisy gripped her long luscious raven hair with her hands as if to rip it right off her own skull.

"And let me guess -- That makes you go crazy."

"I just want to be left alone. I just want to dream." She closed her eyes tightly.

"Sorry. Can't do that."

"That's the wrong answer." She got fustrated.

"But you're not waking up not this time."

"I'm not gonna let you-" she was interrupted.

"I mean, you're going to hell, And you won't lift a finger to stop it."

"Talk about low self-Esteem." Daisy said with a voice dripping with sarcasm but in reality anger was building.

"Then, again, I guess it's not much of a life worth saving, now, is it? Come on, Daisy."

"Come on. Wake up." Anger

"You are nothing. You're as mindless and obedient as an attack dog."

"That's not true." Anger....anger

"No? What are the things that you want? What are the things that you dream? I mean, your car -- That's theirs.
Your favorite leather jacket -- theirs.
Your music -- theirs.
You-- your body-- theirs
Do you even have an original thought? No. No, all there is is 'watch out for Yui and Yuki. Look after your older siblings, girl.' You can still hear your parents voices in your head, can't you? Clear as a bell."

"Just shut up." Anger just building up ready to release.

"I mean, think about it. All they ever did was train you boss you around. But Yui and Yuki, they doted on. Yui and Yuki, they loved."

"I mean it. I'm getting angry." So much anger. When is it going to burst? Huh? Daisy.

"Dad knew who you really were -- A good soldier and nothing else. Mom's blunt little instrument. Your own parents didn't care whether you lived or died. Why should you?" Daisy,....break.

Daisy jumped up she grabbed a broken chair leg from the floor and started beating her other-self with it. "You son of a bitch! My parents were obsessed bastards! All that crap they dumped on me about protecting them -- That was their crap! Their the ones who couldn't protect their own family! Their the ones who let me die!Their own god forsaken daughter! Their the ones who weren't there for Yui and Yuki! I always was! It wasn't fair! I didn't deserve what they put on me! And I don't deserve to go to hell!" With almost every word was when the leg chair would come down on Daisy's other-self. The other-self was dead a smile graced Daisy's beautiful lips. She finally did it she could finally dream!

"You can't escape me, Daisy. You're gonna die and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it!" The other-self sat up and said.

----------------------------------
Daisy got up abruptly on her bed.

Rachel got up and asked her what was wrong but the only response she got from Daisy was

"I'm gonna die and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it."