Luca Ichiro

"Yui how are you" I said

"Your...alive" Yui's eyes started to water up after seeing me, how pathetic. I glared and then someone tapped my shoulder.

"Princess I'm sorry to interrupted it's just that we should talk about our...problems."
Luca said looking at me and then at the 'guardians' and 'knight class' he glared at them when he saw them with Yui.

"You!" He yelled

"That's enough Luca" I replied

"Bu-"

"Are you disobeying my orders" I didn't turn my head but my eyes glared at him sideways.

"Of course not but she-"

"Let's go we'll talk about this in our dorm."

"Yes princess" We started to walk away from the group of vampires and humans. The headmaster arranged to have another dorm built for me and my followers. My sister and I have a...complicated relationship. She 'cares' about me and I...hate....her at least that's what I do, what I show, what I...

"Princess..."

"...I just have to let go...don't I"

"...Yes"

"Just let it be, because there is no such thing as freedom in this world only greed and selfishness. But I swear to the heavens above, I will escape this living Hell. I'll do whatever it takes. Someday I'll escape these shackles that keep me prisoner. I'll bring back this Hell for what it was in the very start..ashes"

"Princess is lonely isn't she" Luca said

"I don't know" I replied

"Princess who are you" Luca stated and I answered with

"My name is Daisy. Simply Daisy. I was born out of hatred and yet somehow... love too. I was a piece of everyone's hearts, and anger. I am 'beautiful' but ugly. I'm cursed. Ever since I was born I, I wasn't aloud to care to cherish anyone. To my dismay it was the other way around. People 'fall for me'. And then, I realized.... they were falling for their deaths. To save them I try to be ugly. But I already am."

Luca smirked "I'm happy my princess knows who her mister and master are. Right? My precious princess,weapon, lover" He smirked again.