Fire

If you would like to know what Daisy was dreaming about go to my yandere vampire knight and read the chapter called you thought wrong.

Daisy POV

It wasn't long before I woke up, I was in kanames room. I got up and walked to the front door 'how typical' I thought.

I teleported to my room and laid down in my bed until it was late at night when the night classes started. I changed into the night class uniform the skirt too white for my liking but changed anyway, and as soon as it touched my skin most of the Wichita was turning black. I decided to walk to walk to class because I used up most of my energy with Rachel, there was a lot of commotion not that it mattered to me.

I entered the class and took my seat all the way up the stairs where a seat like kanames but black and red was placed. I was bored and decided to look out the window, after a few minutes I felt a 'new' presence but it wasn't 'new' at least not to me.

"Daisy" 'emotionless always be emotionless' a voice echoed through my head I faced forward my face the same as always.

His eyes widened "your-" I cut him off "alive, yes barley living, not that I wish to be but death has become to great a gift for something like me."

Ruvik teleports in front of me he falls to his knees and wraps his arms around my waist, puts his head on my lap and starts to cry, saying how sorry he is, that he should of died instead of me. Everyone seemed shocked to see one of a few great fighters fall to their knees, I put my hand on his head to soothe him.

"I love you, Ruvik" his grip tightened on me he says he doesn't deserve these words. "I love you very much"

"Stop"

"So much I am willing to die for you again"

"Stop"

"Do you no longer love me, need me? Do you hate me?"

"No! Of course I love you! I need you! I could never possibly hate you!but you should be the one to hate me!"

"And why is that Ruvik."

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have died that day."

"Would you like to make it up to me.

"Of course I would! But how?"

"Stay by my side and never leave ever, okay?"

"I'll never leave, I pinky promise" he was hesitant at first but he let one of his hands
Release my waist and he lifted his head and intertwined his pinky with mine and said "I promise."

"Ruvik should we seal this promise with a kiss?"

"Yes" with that he put both his arms around my waist tightly and put his head on mine he leaned in and put his partially bunt lips on mine. "I love you, Daisy"

"I love you too, Ruvik"

And with that we would make a promise that would never be broken.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
At lest that's what he thought, I had to protect big brother Ruvik because I really so love all my Big Brothers AND Bid Sisters. *smile*