Warning yuri lemon Like the old days

As I was walking back in my dorm room , because of my powerful hearing I heard moaning...

Rachel.

I opened the door to see Rachel with her hand in her red panties and her other hand in her right breast on top of my black bed.

"Princess! Princess..ahh-ahh..yes lick further touch my breast more..nngg..ahhh..hahaha"

She screamed as she imagined me doing those things to her.

"Rachel"

Her eyes widened she took her hands out their places, and she suddenly smiled

"Princess did you come because I called you "

she smirked

"Princess come here let me fuck you...like the old days were it was just me and you."

I walked over and as soon as I was in arms reach she pulled me down into the bed underneath her. Her eyes were full of lust, want, and indecent unspeakable things.

"Rachel"

"Shh"

Rachel tore off my clothing leaving me in nothing but me undergarments.

" Princess your underwear is still black..just like before."

She whispered the last part

her hand slipped into my black underwear

" your wet Princess did seeing me turn you on, was it that you already knew i was going to give you my seed, or was it that your body still remembers me even though we haven't done it lately."

She thrusted two of her fingers into me not caring if I was ready or not. ill do it... I've always been good at pretending because shes my Rachel ill do it. don't take it the wrong way I'm not like Zero or big brother or in matter of fact all men and women that have met me it what you call Yandere. no I just like the things that belong to me stay with me no matter what.

"Rachel more...ahh...ngh...i want Rachel all I need it Rachel so please more ."

"My my if you want more my Princess your going to have to beg better than that."

she took out her fingers and sat down with her head on the headboard of the bed.I crawled over to her and started to kiss her.

"Mmhh...please...nngg..put your... ahhh... fingers into me....hahaha.. and ...mmff...fuck me"

My hand was about to touch her breast but before I could even touch her big brother walked in.