Betral knows my name

After the night classes ended I told Ruvik he was going to have to move to a room closer to mine so he went to go move to another room. While he was doing that and my "followers" were god knows where I went to go visit yuki and Yui at the fountain.

I found out they were indeed at the fountain and when I got there they were both talking, until they saw me. And that's when I decided to be truthfull.

~~~~~~~ a few minutes later ~~~~~~~~

I was in front of both yuki and Yui they were standing there i had just finished getting rid of inconveniences.

"At the time, it took all my effort to command a lowly creature of the night. I thought, given a night as dark as this night, I'd be able to kill you. But things didn't go as planned...."

"Kill us?" They both said at the same time

"What? The princess of darkness was born with Yui and yuki? These three meet before the fighting even started." Kain a night class students said

"I can't stand this. Aren't you yuki's and Yui's sister and friend! You've been lying this whole time! Did you always plan on betraying them!" Takuma said

"What did I tell you, yuki, Yui? You shouldn't be so trusting. People betray people." I said

"Betray..." they both say in at the same time "People...People betray people." They say again "Please stop! Daisy-San would never say something like that! Stop hurting the people we care about!"

"I've warned you several times already. Stay out of this battle, yuki and Yui. I'd hoped that you would listen to me."

"Daisy-San?"

I turned the water from the fountain into sharp like spears. "But now I am your enemy!"

"Is this a dream?"

"This is reality!

"No......Say it's not true!"

"Then hate me yuki and Yui. Hate me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I closed my eyes tightly and opened them and said with the coldest voice

"AND DIE!"

I made the spears head right toward them.

Big brother Kaname jumped in front of them and took all the hits for them 'typical'.

"Your late as usual, Kaname."

"And you were late to show your true colors, Daisy." "I'm fine" he reassured them
"Daisy, I will stop you!" He said with a cold and menacing voice.

"Stop me? If you intend to stand in my way, you must have learned nothing."

"It's a brothers destiny to protect his younger sisters" 'then why aren't you protecting me?'

"It sounds just like you, Kaname. But it isn't yours, ( refuring to the destiny) is it? Kaname, you cannot stop me. Not now not ever."

"Daisy-san" they both said

"Yuki and Yui I will kill you!" I said in the coldest voice and harshest glare. I walked away.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ruvik should be done moving into his new room.