|||Nuna

Nuna? Heck yeah!

Status of Relationship: Good friends, Friends; confirmed feelings on Neville's side (films)

Also Known As: Nevuna, LuNeville, Longgood, Lovebottom.

I love this pairing, and they're one of the cutest ships in the Harry Potter series. 

They first met on the Hogwarts Express, in 1995. Neville found Luna a bit "odd", as she believed in the existence of strange, mythical creatures, had a tendency to read magazines upside down, and wore earrings that appeared to be made of radishes. Later that year, Neville and Luna both joined Dumbledore's Army. The two, along with Ginny, also joined them in getting into the Ministry of Magic.

Luna and Neville fought alongside each other at the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, the Battle of the Astronomy Tower and the Battle of Hogwarts. At some point, they became very close friends. During Neville's last year at Hogwarts, he, Luna and Ginny re-formed and co-led Dumbledore's Army in order to oppose the Carrows. Neville seems to have a place in his heart for Luna, they also remained close friends in later life. It seemed that Luna was always glad when Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry were close by, proved when the trio visited Luna's father Xenophilius Lovegood and seeing Luna's room with their painting on her bedroom wall connected with gold letters spelling friends.

Oof. Friendzoned. Lol. 

However...

According to Luna's portrayer Evanna Lynch. In an interview with Seventeen, Lynch revealed why she doesn't think Nuna would have lived happily ever after, and her answer is awesomely feminist. "I think he's very much a homebody, a stay-at-home dad," Lynch told Seventeen. "And Luna wants to go out and explore the world and different creatures, and I think she wants to have several different relationships and not be committed forever. Neville would want a good sturdy wife who cooks, and that's not her." 

Original Dialogue from Movie:

Harry Potter: [yelling] Ginny! Neville! Are you all right?

Neville Longbottom: Never better! I feel like I could spit fire! You haven't seen Luna, have you?

Harry Potter: Luna?

Neville Longbottom: I'm mad for her. I think it's about time I told her, since we'll probably both be dead by dawn!

{taken from: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows_%E2%80%93_Part_2 }

Rating: I'd say a 6/10.