Dobbtinghat. Idk (Dobby x Sorting Hat)

Um... what?

"Dobby loves clothes..."

EWW!

No. You can't. Not Dobby. Anyone but Dobby. Please, I'm begging you.

Dobby is a bloody HOUSE ELF. You cannot do this to him! How dare you. 

And the Sorting Hat is just a... hat. A hat that can talk. "Hmmmm.... yess, I see now. Plenty of cum. Really likes the pussy. Has a really big arse... Though does like the arse. Gotta be... HORNY!

Oh, Jesus Christ, this is going to be hell. This is why God never speaks to us.

EVERY DAY WE STRAY FURTHER FROM GOD!

I feel immense pain right now. 

Considering how much Dobby stretches, it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to fit the hat in him.

I think Dobby got tired of banging his own head, if this turned out to be canon.

The first rule of the internet is that no one is safe. Nobody is safe from this. ;-;

The worst part is, that these fanfics are actually not terribly written in a purely technical sense, mind you.

How's the Sorting Hat supposed to feel anything?

Jesus...

Is this canon?

I choose to believe this was made solely to troll Rowling stans. I feel like JK Rowling is gonna add this in the series.

I love this chaotic community: safe words? Getting snacks? That one dude asking for a Thomas The Engine fanfic? Pure, pure crackheadery, and I absolutely love it 😂

I swear people be really making the most hilarious fanfics I have ever seen.

Here's a fanfic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A5oN0-6izs

Can someone send this to Daniel Radcliffe? He'd love this, I think.

Yeah... :/

Rating: 1/10 cuz it's hilarious to read/listen to.