|||Druna (Draco x Luna)

Like... wtf?! This is actually a... *facepalms* Who the bloody hell came up with this?

I actually prefer Draco and Luna as friends and just friends. They are like a... BROOTP. 

Ewww... it's as bad as Snamione.

Whatever did poor Luna do to deserve a disgusting, cowardly, murderous terrorist? (Not that I'm calling Drao that... ahahaha)

Luna deserves a person that not only loves her, is compatible with her and is nice to her, but also someone who is a decent person in general, and Draco Malfoy surely is not that person. Aside from being a shitty human being, the cowardly, cruel and snobbish Draco isn't compatible with the brave, kind-hearted and humble Luna.

And the ship name "Dracuna" includes a word that is a very vulgar form of "butt/ass" in my native language, that's all the more reason for not shipping them, LOL.

The same as my opinion on Dramione, Drarry, Snamione and all the other good/evil character and pedo ships.

Fuckin disgusting as hell.

It's a load of crap. :/

I don't really ship this. I just don't see it ever happening. I can sort of see why people may ship them though. Like, maybe they have a certain understanding with each other. Luna has always been made fun of, and Draco. . . Well after what happened in the war and everything he finally realizes what a jerk he has been. I can see them being friends, but nothing more than that.

Do I ship it? HAHAHAH NUH-UH!

Rating: 1/10