Scorose

Err... No.

The Canon indication of a ship has never stopped people from shipping other stuff. Never. That said, let's clear up some details:

Scorpius/Rose (And Scorpius/Albus) have been around far longer than The Cursed Child. Some people shipped those before that abomination was even an idea.

Many people do not consider Cursed Child part of the Canon — because it isn't part of the seven books, or because it wasn't written by Rowling, or simply because it's so damn terrible. To those, it wouldn't matter whatever chemistry between A/S.

Some other people may think Albus isn't deserving of Scorpius, or that he should "get what he want" — according to the play, Rose (it doesn't make sense *in* play, but, that's another problem).

I don't ship Scorose because not only does it feel forced, Rose is just such an awful person and was pretty nasty to both Albus and Scorpius. I have read the book, but it didn't stick with me like the Harry Potter books did. And people mainly ship this because of the Fanart. Like... wtf. No. You've got to ship it for a reason. XD. 

I seriously don't understand Scorose or any other ship with absolutely no build up, especially when it's canon just to shove heteronormativity onto it. Scorpius and Rose had like... 2 or three conversations, and all of them was showing Rose with clear distaste for Scorpius. 

Scorpius and Albus spend every day together, tell each other everything, and say the most romantic things. So tell me how does it make more sense for Scorpius to be in love with Rose and not Albus... 

Here are some more reasons that I included in my Scorbus Discussion:

Okay you guys, I feel like some things need to be said.First thing's first -- Scorpius's "crush" on Rose Granger-Weasley. I'm not going to deny anything -- I'm not going to say that he wasn't attracted to her, because he obviously was. And I'm not going to say that he is all of a sudden going to realize he has feelings for Albus and stop pursuing Rose, because he's not. At least, not at first.You, see, while I can't deny Scorpius's attraction for Rose, I refuse to allow that to negate the possibility (and likelihood) of Scorbus happening in the future. Because, you know what? While Scorpius may be crushing on Rose, it's quite obvious that he has deeper feelings for Albus, and, crush notwithstanding, would choose him over Rose anytime. I mean, come on -- who did Scorpius think about when he was fighting off the Dementors in the dark timeline? 

Snape had said, "Think about those you love, think about why you're doing this." (Cursed Child, Special Rehearsal Edition, page 193) And at first, he tried to think of his mother, which obviously failed to work due to her death clouding the happiness he generally associated her with. But then... then Snape told him, "Listen to me, Scorpius. Think about Albus. You're giving up your kingdom for Albus, right?" 

 Albus. 

ALBUS. 

A L B U S. 

Not Rose. Albus. 

In fact, not once did Scorpius think about Rose in that entire scene. Her name didn't pop up once. Which is funny, because, last I remember, didn't Scorpius have a crush on her? Didn't Scorpius want to build a "palace of love" with her? Yet, when facing total darkness, when he was told to think of someone he loved... he thinks of Albus. And the kicker? It works.And then, later on. Scorpius and Albus are stranded, lost in time, and Scorpius tells Albus this: "Still, if I had to choose a companion to be with at the return of eternal darkness with, I'd choose you." (Cursed Child, Special Rehearsal Edition, page 265) 

And the funny part is is that Albus responds with, "No offense, but I'd choose someone massive and really good at magic." Which, honestly, is exactly what I was thinking -- in fact, I'd argue that Rose would be the most practical person to want with you at the return of eternal darkness. She's a snob, yes, and self-righteous, yes, but at least she's brilliant and extremely talented thanks to the Granger side of her.