POV - 2

When Louis finally wakes up, he hears the loud whispers of Liam and Niall.

"You have to do it, babe!" Liam says.

"I said no, Liam. I'm not going to do it!! Need I remind you what happened the last time I tried to help him. He emptied a bucket of ice water on me!! No. No. No. I'm not putting myself or him through something like that again."

Louis rubs his eyes and clears his throat.

"Guys, what happened?" Louis wants to know, a confused expression evident on his face.

Niall quickly turns around to look at him and then rushes to Louis' side, taking one of his hands in both of his own. "Oh, thank God you're awake Lou! Are you okay? You fainted!" Niall explained.

"I fain-" Louis started to repeat and then his eyes shot up to meet Niall's, remembering the green orbs he looked into right before everything went black.

"Guys, I know we joked about this earlier, but I swear, Edward really did bring me Harry." Louis exclaimed excitedly, smiling from ear to ear.

As soon as he finishes his sentence, he hears a loud laugh coming from behind him, and he quickly turns his head to see where it's coming from, only to be met by the view of Harry Styles himself, holding his hands over his mouth.

"Yeah yeah, very funny popstar. You caused this!" Niall hissed, pointing to Louis, clearly not very happy with Harry.

"Hey, I caught him before he fell, didn't I?" Harry asked and smiled at Louis.

"Yeah. You did!! Luckily you react faster than you speak." Niall answers, raising his voice this time, and Harry rolling his eyes.

"Niall, why are you shouting at Harry? And where's Edward?" Louis asks, looking back and forth between the two boys.

Niall places his one hand on Louis' shoulder and starts pulling him in an upright position. "Lou, bub, let's get you to sit up straight." He says while keeping his hand on Louis' shoulder to help keep him steady.

"Lou," he then starts again, looking back and forth between Liam and Harry and then back at Louis. "Edward didn't bring you Harry, bub" he says before looking back up at Harry.

Harry is standing behind the kitchen counter, looking over to Niall trying to explain the situation to Louis as best he could. He was not going to interfere with the Irish lad's plan on how to break the news to Louis. Nope. Not after the scolding he got earlier.

Flashback

"Hi Lou..."

"H-Harry...?"

Harry was still busy giving Louis the best dimpled smile he can manage, when he suddenly sees the smaller boy starting to fall forward.

He catches him and pats him on his cheek a few times in an effort to wake him up, before he hears a noise from behind them. He looks up to see a blonde boy with a very angry thick Irish accent jumping down the stairs, skipping a few at a time, running towards them and shouting at him. "What the fuck did you do to him?"

"I only said 'Hi Lou', and then he fainted" Harry replies still in shock about what is happening.

"Aaah, how cute, you only said 'Hi Lou'... what the fuck were you thinking?" Niall takes Louis from Harry's arms. "Oh my gosh Lou, wake up!" He says with a panic-filled voice. Harry runs his hand through his hair. "Liam, a little help here?" He looks over to his own boyfriend, who seems to be just standing there, a little star struck himself. Liam hurries over and quickly picks Louis up bridal style, heading towards the house.