POV - 5

⚠️⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING - MENTIONS - RAPE | SUICIDE | DRUGS ⚠️⚠️

Louis was sitting on the terrace, playing his guitar when a flash caught his eye. He looked up and saw Niall leaning against the doorframe with his phone in his hand, smiling.

"And that smile?" Louis asked before he looked back to the music sheets in front of him, picking up his pencil and jotting something down.

"I like seeing you happy, that's all." Niall replies and stands up straight, walking over to where Louis is sitting and takes a seat next to him.

"Are you sure?" Louis snaps back. "These past few days you've been like a bear with a sore claw, snapping over the silliest things." He goes on, explaining his question.

"I know okay. And I am sorry." Niall starts, "I'm just scared you'll get hurt again, Lou." He continues looking down at his hands, nervously playing around with his fingers.

"Oh Niall," Louis puts down his guitar and scoots over to Niall, putting an arm around his shoulders and pulling him closer for a hug. "I love you for caring this much about me, but life's about taking chances, yeah?" He says and looks at the blonde boys face.

"I know bub, but I just really don't want to see you get hurt." Niall says again and looks back down at his hands again. "With him not being able to come out and completely be with you, it will be difficult for you." He looks back up to Louis, "and call me selfish, but I don't want you to go through any more hardships, Lou. You've been through enough." Niall finishes with tears forming in his eyes and it quickly starts running down his cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, Niall. Stop." Louis starts wiping the the tears from his best friends cheeks with the tips of his thumbs. "Look at me." Louis tells him softly. Niall looks Louis in the eyes. "Harry is meeting with his management team this afternoon. He's decided that he's coming out in his next interview." Louis says, smiling at his friend who's looking down at his hands again.

"Yeah?" Was all Niall could say.

"Yeah," Louis replies "while we were laying in bed last night, I told him what had happened with Nick. At first he was so mad, but after he had calmed down, he said he wanted to come out. The sooner the better."

Start of flashback

"I can't believe you're here." Harry says while hovering over Louis, peppering his jawline with kisses.

Louis giggles softly, and Harry moves to stradle the younger boy, now placing soft kisses over his whole face. When he reaches Louis' mouth, he softly starts nibbling on his lower lip. Louis puts his arms around Harry's neck, pulling him down a bit before opening his mouth and deepening the kiss.

Harry wastes no time, he breaks the kiss and starts taking of Louis' shirt and unbuttoning his own while grinding down onto Louis, a moan escaping his throat.

Louis snaps out of his euphoric daze, and sits up straight, stopping Harry's hands that are still busy unbuttoning his shirt.

"Stop Harry, I can't" he says looking into the curly-haired boys' confused eyes. Harry completely stops what he's doing when he sees a look of sadness on the younger boys' face. He starts getting off of Louis, but Louis puts his hands on Harry's hips, keeping him still. "It's not that I don't want to, fuck I do, I really do." He gestures down to his hardon. "I'm not a virgin anymore." He then blurts out, dropping his head, feeling like he can't face Harry anymore.

Harry looks down to where Louis is gesturing, and blushes at the sight. "It's okay Lou," Harry says softly. "I'm not one either." He continues, lifting the younger boys' face with his index finger.