POV - 12

Louis makes his way to right in front of the stage, together with Niall, Liam, Zayn, Gemma and Anne, smiling and waving to some of Harry's fans when they recognize and greet them.

"How are you feeling bub?" He hears Niall asks from right behind him, gently rubbing his shoulders.

Louis turns around to look at the blonde boy, eyes going wide. "I'm so fucking nervous Ni."

"Don't be, you'll do great." Niall assures him. "Come here." He opens his arms and Louis steps forward so Niall can hug him, slowly laying his head on the blonde boys' shoulder.

As soon as he does this, the crowd around them cooes at the interaction and Louis opens his eyes to see hundreds of pairs staring right back at him.

His head shoots up and he smiles shyly, turning back to the stage. Niall now taking his place on Louis' left side, Liam standing behind Niall, wrapping his arms around the blonde boys waist, resting his chin on his shoulder.

Zayn stands on Nialls' other side while Gemma and Anne took their places on Louis' right side.

When Gemma puts her one arm around Louis' shoulders, slightly leaning her head down on his right one, the crowd erupts into cheers. Louis looks up to see if it is because Harry came out on stage, but he only sees himself and Gemma on the big screen. As soon as he realizes that this is the reason the crowd is cheering, he smiles bashfully and waves at the camera, the concert goers cooing at the gesture.

All of a sudden everything goes dark and thanks to the small stage lights showing the musicians the way, all they can see are silhouettes of people moving around the stage. The crowd still going crazy as the show is about to start.

Not long after, spotlights flashes and the same as at his London show, Harry starts the night with his single, Kiwi.

Louis jump up and down to the beat of the music and sings along to the song, receiving a sweet smile from his boyfriend on stage everytime they make eye contact.

When Harry finishes the song, he makes his way to the front of the stage looks down to the boy in front of him and blows him a kiss. The crowd erupts in cheers. Louis rolls his eyes and blows a kiss back to Harry, who pretends to catch it and winks as he 'slips it into his pocket'.

"Good evening Manchester!" Harry shouts over the microphone and again the crowd cheers loudly. "How are you all doing tonight?" He asks and yet again the crowd cheers. "Let me tell you, I am so happy to be here tonight. Did you guys know, my beautiful boyfriend is in the crowd tonight?" He goes on and the crowd erupts again, wolf whisteling and cheers are heard all around them.

"This next song is a song I wrote for him a while back. I got to sing it on television but never really to him. This is called Home." Harry starts singing, keeping his eyes on Louis for the entirety of the song, smiling sofltly at him when he sees tears rolling down the younger boys' cheeks. Gemma putting her arms around his shoulders and Niall putting his around Louis' lower back, swaying from side to side.

They sing along to the rest of the songs and suddenly Harry starts talking again.

"Okay, as you all know, I told you that my boyfriend is here tonight." Harry looks down to Louis. "But did you guys know that he is such a talented songwriter and singer?" He asks and Louis can feel his the blood rushing to his cheeks when the crowd erupts into cheers. "We wrote a song together." Harry says and the crowd starts cheering again. "Do you guys wanna hear it?" An overwheling "yes" sounds from behind them and Louis looks down shaking his head slowly from side to side, knowing what the next question will be. "Do you guys wanna hear him sing it with me?" Harry asks and the crowd suddenly cheers the loudest he's heard them cheer all night.

Paul, a member of Harry's security unit, opens the barrier for Louis who walks towards the stairs that leads to the stage. As he steps onto the stage, he is handed a microphone and helped with a set of in-ears as Harry starts introducing him. "Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together, and welcome to the stage, the one and only, my boyfriend, Mr Louis William Tomlinson!" He holds out his hand towards Louis who quickly takes it standing as close as he possibly can to Harry.

"You ready?" Harry whispers to him and the younger boy nods slightly. "Okay." He then says and starts introducing the song. "This one's called 'Better than words." The music starts playing. Louis closes his eyes taking deep breaths.

Louis tightens his grip on Harry's hand, looking up to him as the latter starts singing.

(Harry | Louis | Together )

Better than words
More than a feeling
Crazy in love
Dancing on the ceiling

Every time we touch
I'm all shook up
You make me wanna
How deep is your love
God only knows, baby

Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no
It's better than words
Better than words

Better than words
Drive ya crazy
Someone like you
Always be my baby

Best I ever had
Hips don't lie
You make me wanna
One more night
Irreplaceable (yeah), crazy (crazy)

Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no

Everyone tries (They try)
To see what it feels like (Feels like)
But they'll never be right
'Cause it's better (better)

It's better

One more time
Better than words

Yeah

Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up (I don't know)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
I don't know how else to sum it up (To sum it up)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow (The words ain't good enough)
I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words

When they finish the song Harry pulls Louis close to his chest, wraping his arms around the younger boy and softly kissing him on his cheek. The crowd erupts into cheers again and Louis shyly hides his face in Harry's chest. The older boy smiles as he hugs Louis tightly.

Harry leans down and whispers into Louis' ear. 'Fuck, you did so good baby. I'm so proud of you." Louis only giggles as he loosens his grip around Harry, moving back to his side, facing the audience again.

Harry takes Louis' hand in his own and they take a bow before Harry thanks everyone for coming to the show.

30 January