LT - 13

LouisT

Liked by @HarryStyles, @NiallH and 200,871 others

@LouisT - I would like to thank you all for your love and support during the past week, I cannot put in to words how much I appreciate it.

Because of my friends, you all know me as this guy who loves to have a good time, who's always smiling like he doesn't have a care in this world, but the thing is... sometimes... the brightest smile, hides the worst pain.

This is my story.

When I was 17, I was drugged and raped. This person recorded the event and posted it to his social media, making my life a living nightmare. I tried to end my life three times. My best friend, Niall, found me all of those times, and never gave up on me. Niall and Liam were always there. They helped me get better, and I am eternally grateful for their unconditional love, friendship and support.

They took me to open up a case against this person, and he was sentenced to 3 years behind bars for sexual assault and the distribution of child pornography, since I was still underage at that time. But he recently came out and started tormenting me again.

A week ago, he tried to blackmail Harry into paying him two million pounds, or he would release the footage again.

This time around, I had Harry, Niall and Liam, who were with me every step of the way as I finally got a restraining order against this sick excuse of a human being. They are the most caring, gentle and truest friends and boyfriend, and I love them so fucking much.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, to never reject help if someone offers, and never shy away from helping others if you can. You might just be the light in that person's dark fucking tunnel. You might be the reason they make it through a hard time.

Comments for this post has been disabled

20 January