HazzaH - 4

Direct Messaging

LouisT - Do you know Harry Styles?

HazzaH - Uhm, I do have a fan account for him?

LouisT - No, I mean like personally? Do you know him?

HazzaH - Nope, I've got to go Louis, can we talk later?

LouisT - Yeah, sure.

💚💙💚💙💚

"Oh fuck Zaayyyyyyyn!" Harry whines as he falls down on the couch, tossing his phone aside.

"What? What happened? What did I do?" Zayn asks confused when he sees the curly boy lowering his face into his hands and then rubbing it harshly.

"He knows, he figured it out. I was not carefull and now he figured out that I am Harry. Why did I have to post that this mor-.."

"What? What did he say?" Zayn cuts him off knowing what Harry was referring to. He picked up Harry's phone to have a look at the messages since the curly boy did not even attempt to move his face from his hands, now harshly squeezing his cheeks.

"Oh, you are such a drama queen Harry!" Zayn pointed out and Harry finally lifts his head and lets go of his cheeks. "He does not know you are Harry, he just asked if you know Harry?" Zayn exits the message thread and slowly puts the phone back down next to Harry. "Your reply to his question, now that looks a bit sus." Zayn continues with a lifted eyebrow, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I know, I know, I fucked up. He asked me on my main account as well." Harry closes he's eyes and slowly shakes his head. "Do you know that he sends me a messages to my Harry account, telling me how his day was, basically everything about his life. He's there just having a conversation with himself every night, and I really just wanted to talk to him, you know?" He pauses, lowering his head back down to his hands "but you know that Jack watches my socials like a hawk, that is why I created the fanboy account, so I can actually talk to him without management suspecting anything. And then he told me he writes songs, and now I just feel this urge to help him, you know. He has such a great talent Zee, his friends thinks so too." Harry lifts his head up again, a stressed out look plastered all over his face.

Zayn quickly sits down putting his arm around his friend's shoulders. "It's not just that though, is it Haz?"

Harry slowly nods his head while looking Zayn in the eyes, knowing exactly what Zayn is getting at.

"Nope, I think I really like him, Zee. I honestly feel like I've known him for so long. I actually look forward to his messages every night." Harry gets up and starts getting dressed, looking back to Zayn only to see a look of awe plastered across the raven-haired boys' face "There was a few nights he skipped, and it honestly felt like those days just weren't complete, you know?"

"You need to tell him then Haz, this won't end good if you don't." Zayn finally spoke up after thinking about it for a while.

Harry nods, "I know, but not now Zee, he has a game tomorrow and I don't want to distract him. After this morning, I'm kind of scared of his friend as well. He really seemed pissed." He added, a smile slowly forming.

"Alright, but when his games are finished, it would be for the best Harry. The longer you postpone, the harder it will be." Zayn quickly adds when he sees the smile.