POV - 1

"Well, it looks like you have to cook for another person, Liam. Edward is coming through. Said he's bringing my present with." Louis says while getting up from the couch where him, Niall and Liam are lazily stretched out over each other.

"Doesn't he stay in London though?" Liam asks with a lifted eyebrow.

"Yeah, but I'm just that special, that he can't wait another 9 days to meet me. So he's on his way now." Louis replies with a smirk while turning around quickly so his friends won't see the semi he is currently sporting after the chat he just had with Edward.

"I saw that you know!" He hears Niall says, motioning to his lower region, before they all start laughing.

Louis blushes. "Oh, shush Niall!" He shouts before dashing to his room.

Louis starts cleaning his room and instructs Niall and Liam to start cleaning the living room, bathroom and kitchen. Three hours later they all fall back down on the couch. "Well this is not the kind of Christmas I had in mind." Liam says, out of breath.

"Same. This guy better be worth it, Lou." Niall adds and then leans over Liam to tickle Louis.

Louis suddenly jumps up and laughs. "Well, he's bringing my present, and he's 100 percent certain that I'm going to freak out over it, so the least we can do, is invite him into a clean home." He snappily replies and smirks.

"What, is he bringing Harry?" Niall asks and they all start laughing again.

They settle down after a few seconds. "I should be so lucky." Louis says and sighs, before they burst out laughing yet again.

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna go take a shower, he's sure to get here soon." Louis says as he turns around and heads towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, make sure to shave everywhere." Niall shouts and they all start laughing again while Louis starts blushing.

A few minutes later, Louis is finished in the bathroom and heads towards his own room to get dressed.

As he drops the towel, he hears his phone chime three times with a whatsapp notification.

Edward - I'm outside

Edward - And I'm so fucking nervous

Edward - Is it too late to just turn around?

Louis - Don't you dare turn around Edward.

Louis looks outside from his bedroom window and sees a big black SUV with tinted windows parked in the driveway. His stomach flutters and he swallows thickly before he starts typing again.

Louis - You have nothing to be nervous about. I already like you xx

Louis - I'm just busy getting dressed, I will get Niall or Liam to open for you so long.

Edward - Gosh, if you only knew Lou

Edward - No, don't get them to open for me please. Yours' is the first face I want to see when that door opens.

Edward - Just let me know when you are done and I will meet you at the door, okay

Louis - Okay

Louis rushes to get dressed. Since there's not a lot of time, he just throws on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white band tee and his favourite pair of black Vans.

Louis - Okay, I'm done

Edward - Fuck, I was hoping you'd take your time. I'm so fucking nervous Lou.

Edward - I really don't want you to hate me.

Louis - Edward, stop it. Why would I hate you?

Edward - Ugh, you'll see.

Edward - Okay, I'm getting out now.

Louis hears the car door shut and dashes towards the front door, shouting "Edward's here!" to Liam and Niall. They both get up from where they're sitting on the couch, also heading towards the door.

Louis hears footsteps coming up the porch stairs, then silence, and then he hears footsteps again.

Harry runs his shaking hand through his hair while walking up the porch stairs. He gets to the door and is about to knock, but then he freezes. He suddenly turns around and starts walking back to his car.

Louis peeps through the peephole, only to see the back of the person moving further and further away.

He quickly pulls open the door and shouts "You better only be heading back to that car to get my present mister."

Harry freezes again, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. How he has craved to hear this voice in real life. He can hear Louis' footsteps coming closer and closer and all of a sudden he feels three light taps on his shoulder, so he turns around slowly. "Hi Lou..."

Louis thinks he's starting to see things. He blinks a few times fast... nope still seeing things. He shakes he's head and closes his eyes for a few seconds... nope still seeing things.

Suddenly it hits him. His mouth falls open when he realizes that he know this persons' voice too. He will be able to recognize it anywhere. The last thing he remembers saying before everything went black is:

"H-Harry...?"