POV - 8

Harry is driving the boys back to Doncaster. They are listening to the radio, when Harry's song, Falling, starts playing

Harry moves to turn it down, but Louis quickly stops him.

"What are you doing?" Louis protests.

"I don't like how I sound on radio." Harry shyly answers.

Louis cocks his eyebrow and then turns the volume back up. Harry lifts his hand again, but Louis quickly swats it away. The green eyed boy's eyes are now on the road in front of him, smiling shyly.

He suddenly looks back to Louis. "If you sing it with me, we can leave the volume as is." Harry says with a smile.

Louis thinks about it for a while and then agrees, "Okay, but if you laugh at me, I swear I will never forgive you."

The chorus starts playing and Harry starts singing, turning his head slightly to Louis. Louis takes the curly haired boys' hand in his own, entwining their fingers. He looks back up to Harry and starts singing along. Harry stops singing so he could properly hear the angelic voice next to him.

"Why'd you stop?" Louis questions, his cheeks turning rosey pink.

Harry simply smiles at him and says "Fuck, you are perfect." And Louis shyly smiles back to the boy sitting next to him, sharing a special moment.

They're moment gets interrupted when Niall speaks up. "See, Lou, I told you that you were good. But no, don't listen to me. What do I know" Niall points to himself and rolls his eyes. Harry starts laughing and Louis only blushes more.

After they've driven for about 3 hours, Louis hears little snores coming from the back. He turns his head to see that both Niall and Liam is fast asleep before turning back to face Harry, fondly watching the older boy.

Louis leans over the center consol and puts his hand on Harry's thigh. Harry's breath hitches and Louis turns to look at the road in front of him, a smirk on his face.

After a while, Louis starts moving his hand, rubbing Harry's inner thigh. Harry swallows hard and looks over to Louis. He can feel his pants tightening and by the look on Louis' face, it seems like he's noticed it too.

"What are you doing Louis?" Harry asks through gritted teeth, not wanting to wake up the two boys in the back.

"I was just thinking?" Louis replies and Harry waits for him to elaborate, but Louis doesn't say anything else.

"What were you thinking about, Lou?" He then asks in a low voice, eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

Louis, now gently palming the older boy's clothed hardon, smiles cheekily. "Oh, you know." He finally says and then stops talking again.

Harry reduces the speed and leans his head back against the headrest. "No I don't know, Louis. Care to enlighten me?" He answers through gritted teeth again.

Louis looks at the older boy. "I was thinking about what I said we'd discuss, but never got around to it." He smirks again and start tracing the outline of Harry's hardon with his index finger. Harry knows exactly what Louis is talking about, he's been waiting for the younger boy to bring up the subject, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable about it.

"Lou," Harry says with a smile plastered all across his face, "you want to discuss topping while I'm busy driving?" Louis smirks and Harry looks down to the younger boys' pants, only to see that he himself is currently sporting quite a boner. "You cheeky little bugger!" Harry says, still smiling, but looking back on the road.

Harry moves his hand over and start palming Louis, because can definitely play that game. Louis' eyes goes wide at the sudden contact and a soft moan escapes his throat.