H - 4

HazzaH

Liked by @LouisT, @NiallH and 38 others

@HazzaH - thought I'd do a face reveal for my 40 followers 🥰@LouisT 💙💚

Comments
@LouisT - I love you, you dork 💙💚
|
@HazzaH - yeah, but I'm your dork!! 💙💚

@LarryIsReal - 💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

@LouisT_Fan - are you fucking kidding me?
|
@HazzaH - nope
|
@LouisT_Fan - all this time????
|
@HazzaH - yup 😏
|
@LouisT _Fan - I'm speechless
|
@LouisT - finally 🤣🤣🤣

@HarrysKiwi - so happy for you baby brother 💙💚
|
@HazzaH - thanks gem 🥰
|
@TommoTheTease - are you for real right now, you're Harry's sister??!!! Agshfjjdjsjsjksks
|
@HarrysKiwi - 😂🤣

@TommoTops - no fucking way 😳 you two are something else 🤪

@HarrysWife - well I did not see this coming, but happy it's him, you make a stunning couple 💙💚

@NiallH - so happy for the two of you 💙💚

@LiamP - finally, no more sneaking around! Happy for the two of you 💙💚

@Zayn - so happy for you buddy 💙💚

@FineLine - 🥰🥰 I can die a happy man now 💙💚

💙💚💙💚💙
Earlier

"Are you sure about this babe?" Harry asks, lovingly looking into Louis's eyes. The younger boy straddling his lap on the couch in his living room. Harry is currently busy creating a face reveal post for his @HazzaH account. "Once I've hit post, there is no going back." He continues and a smile starts tugging at the corners of his mouth.

Louis thinks about it for a minute. "I mean, I'm okay with it if you are." He says as he cups the older boys' cheek and then places a soft peck to his lips.

"Mhm," Harry smiles into the kiss. "Of course I am, what do you mean?" He questions, eyebrows furrowed as he pulls his head back a bit to have a full view of Louis' face. "I've never been more certain of anything in my life." He adds reassuringly.

Louis start smiling as these words leaves the older boys' mouth. "Okay, babe. I'm sure. I just don't want you to regret this when they go digging around in my past, and find stuff out, you know." Louis continues, he looks away from Harry. "Stuff like," he swallows hard "Nick." Tears starts to form in the younger boys' eyes.

"Hey," Harry drags out the word as he pulls Louis closer to his chest. "Don't cry, baby," he places a kiss on Louis' cheek. "It is inevitable that they will find out about it. But that's not gonna make me love you less. That guy is a fucking arsehole for doing something like that. And I still feel like I will punch him if I ever get to meet him." Harry starts rubbing circles on the younger boys' back. "You were a victim baby. You didn't deserve that. No-one deserves something like th-" Harry is cut off when he feels a pair of lips on his own.

"You love me?" Louis asks shyly as he breaks the kiss and looks into the green eyes staring directly back at him. A light pink blush slowly creeping up his neck.

"I-," Harry starts, his eyes gowing wide at the realization that he did indeed just drop the 'L-word' ever so casually in their conversation. He knew he was falling for Louis, and fast, but was this love already? He scans across the sweet face in front of him, and as soon as green meets blue again, he knows it. He knows that he loves this boy. He knows that he'd do anything for him. He knows that he'd always want to protect him and keep him safe. He knows that if something like this was bothering Louis, they'd have to be two steps ahead of everyone. "I do baby," he continues. "So fucking much." He adds and crashes their lips together again.

When they break apart, Louis cups the older boys' cheeks with both his hands. He looks lovingly into Harry's eyes. "I love you too." He says and leans forward to place another soft kiss on Harry's lips.

"Good," Harry smiles into the kiss. "Do you trust me then?" He asks when they pull apart.

"More than anything..." Louis answers.

10 January