POV - 11

When Louis opens his eyes he is met with two green orbs staring right back at him. "Hi sleeping beauty." He hears Harry saying and smiles as Harry slowly leans forward, connecting their lips in a soft, languid kiss. He wraps his arms around Harry's neck, pulling him closer and deepening their kiss.

Harry pushes Louis onto his back and straddles him, making sure their clothed crotches are grinding together. Harry breaks the kiss, and and moves his mouth to Louis' neck, nipping his sweet spot just below his ear. Sucking, licking, biting for a few minutes, making sure he leaves a beautiful mark, all while continuously grinding down, eliciting heavy moans from the younger boy.

Louis bucks his hips up in search of any friction, as Harry has decided to stop grinding as soon as he felt Louis' cock become hard. He is now hovering above Louis, finishing the hickey he is busy with.

Once done, he lifts himself to look the younger boy in the eyes, and smirks at him. An incredible horny Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck again and tries pulling him down into a kiss, but Harry manages to escape Louis grip, and gets off of the younger boy, laying down next to him, the smirk not leaving his face.

"What are you doing babe?" Louis wants to know, confused about what just happened.

Harry starts palming Louis, placing kisses down his jawline and Louis bucks into Harry's hand.

"Remember," Harry starts talking, nipping Louis bottom lip, "remember when I said," he starts again, this time a giggle slips out.

"Remember what? What did you say? Why are you giggling?" Louis asks impatiently, putting pressure on Harry's hand palming his cock.

"Remember, I said I was gonna get you back for making me hard right before I had to go on stage?" Harry finally manages to complete the whole sentence.

Louis nods, his eyes goes wide as he realises what Harry is busy doing.

"Well, my family arrived and they really want to meet you babe." Harry says as he starts getting up.

"No fucking way Harry!! Why would you do this?" Louis whisper shouts. "Get back here and finish what you've started. Right now!" He continues as he points down to his hard cock.

Before Harry could say anything, there is a knock on the bedroom door. "Harry," Louis hears a female voice. "Is he awake?" The voice then asks and Harry looks down at Louis, who's pleading with his eyes for him not to do this.

Harry gets a fond look on his face, suddenly feeling sorry for the young boy who looks beyond scared at the moment, not knowing what to do. He lunges back towards Louis, giving him a sweet peck on his lips, trying to calm him before he answers. "Yeah, he is Gem." He says looking straight into the two blue pools in front of him. "Just give us a few minutes, we'll be out shortly." He finishes and immediately moves his hands to pull down Louis boxers, watching his cock spring up against his stomach.

"Okay, hurry. You know we've been dying to meet him." Gemma says and they hear fading footsteps.

"You're gonna have to keep quiet babe." Harry says with a smirk before he takes Louis' hard cock in his mouth.

He inches down until his nose is against Louis' tummy. Louis moans at the realization that Harry does not have a gag reflex. Harry lifts his head and starts bobbing it up and down Louis cock.

"Fuck baby, fuck fuck fuck." Louis says trying to be quiet, but clearly struggling.

Harry takes his one hand and wraps it around Louis' shaft, continuing to bob his head, while starting to massage Louis' balls with his free hard. This sends the younger boy into a frenzy and he bucks his hips up, sending his cock straight to the back of Harry's throat. Harry starts moaning around Louis' cock.

When Harry pulls off of Louis, the younger boy starts whining at the lost of contact, but he soon stops when Harry takes Louis' hands and place them on his head. Louis' eyes going wide at the realization of what Harry wants him to do.

"Are you sure babe?" Louis asks. "Of all the times we could have done this, you choose now, when your family is just down the hall?" He questions Harry who only smirks at him before taking his head back into his mouth, swirling his tongue around Louis' tip. He really didn't think Harry was letting him off the hook this easy.

"Oh fuck it!" Louis says and grabs hold of Harry's hair as he starts bucking up faster, hitting the back of the older boys throat with each thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Louis squeels "I'm not gonna last much longer baby." Louis moans and Harry adds pressure to his balls, eliciting a very loud moan from the younger boy as he bucks up one last time, sending his cum straight down Harry's throat. Harry continues to slowly bob his head up and down, helping Louis through his high, licking up and down his shaft, making sure he gets every last bit of cum.

When done, he leans forward, placing a kiss on Louis' lips, and Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck. "Let me get you off now babe." Louis says as he starts sitting up, pushing Harry down onto the bed.

"No need my baby," Harry says. "I came in my pants from watching you cum." He continues shyly, giving the younger boy a peck on his lips before he gets up walking over to the bathroom and turning the shower on. "You joining me?" Harry asks and Louis eagerly agrees.

They shower together, taking turns to wash each other, stealing as many kisses as they can, before they get dressed and head towards the living room where they see Niall and Liam sitting with Harry's mom and sister.

Gemma is the first to stand up, walking towards Louis, but looking at Harry. "Wow," she starts saying before looking at Louis. "Got yourself a screamer."

Louis immediately starts blushing, hiding his face in Harry's chest, and the room erupts in laughter.

"As long as he only screams for me, I don't see a problem." Harry then says before he places a kiss on top of Louis' head.

28 January