LP - 1

LiamP

Liked by @HazzaH, @NiallH and 579 others

@LiamP - ready for a night out with the boys @NiallH and @LouisT

Comments
@NiallH - hell yeah, but first things first... foooood
|
@LouisT - OMG Niall 🙄
|
@LiamP - of course babe

@LouisHotAss - marry me @LouisT

@LouisT - you know it Lima

@LouisT_Fan - gosh Louis you are H.O.T

@Cupcake - i'm down for a foursome

@HazzaH - wow, you guys really know how to get the girls' blood pumping
|
@LouisT - funny funny... it's a shame not one of us swings that way though 👀 we'll talk later
|
@NiallH - you'll talk later? Care to explain Tommo?

💚💙💚💙💚

"Who is HazzaH Louis?" Niall raises an eyebrow while putting the question to Louis, quickly moving his hand to his hip as Louis falls down on the couch.

"It's Edward" Louis answers with a smile

"And who is Edward, what does he do?" Niall quickly asks, grabbing his phone and going to Edward's account "Did you see his account Louis? It's like a graveyard!!"

"Oh shut up Niall, he is new to Instagram, Edward is just another fanboy, obviously. He has a fanpage for Harry for crying out loud." Louis answers with a confused look, not sure as to why he's getting the third degree questioning from Niall.

"But why did you not tell me about him?" Niall wants to know with a pout.

"Because we messaged each other like twice. There was nothing to tell Ni, trust me, you will be the first to know if there is something to tell." Louis reassures Niall and then stands up to give the blonde boy a hug.

"Okay, you better not be hiding anything from me." Niall says before placing a kiss on top of Louis' head. "I don't want you to get hurt again." He then adds while looking Louis in the eyes.

"Don't worry Ni, I'm not looking for anything serious just yet," Louis reassures again and then adds "unless it's Harry. Yeah, if it's Harry, then you can fight me." before he starts laughing.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Liam asks coming out of the bathroom.

"Yeah." The two boys answers.

"Let's go babe." Niall then says intertwining his fingers with Liam's and kissing him on the cheek.

21 December