Chapter 10

Okay, so I hope you don’t mind Ziam :D but, I’m sure for those who ship it, it is a big happy surprise, huh? :) 
okay so I know the GIF has nothing to do with this chapter (they never really do) but just take a moment, to appreciate how beautiful this one is... I found it and was like "I must share this with them!" :L 

Hope you like this chapter :L don’t forget to leave a comment with your thoughts :D
If a comment is too much to ask, a nice press on that ‘vote’ button is always lovely :L

Chapter 10

“Harry!” I squealed laughing, “get off me-he-he.” But Harry was persistent, turning on my lap to look at me with his big green eyes, in puppy mode.
“But why?” he pouted. I chuckled, at his childish behaviour.
“Because, you’re embarrassing!” I said, my face heating into a blush.
“How could I be embarrassing? I’m Harry freaking styles, I’ll do what I please!” he said, “now give me the cookie, Louis.” He looked at me with a smirk. This boy was so frustrating; it was my cookie!
“But it’s my cookie!” I said defensively.
“but you were teasing me with it, so now it’s my cookie, Boobear,” he said, using the nickname he’d heard my mum call me, when he’d came over to mine.
“Don’t call me that!” I groaned out or frustration.
“Why?” he said smirking.
“Because it’s a shameful, baby name!” I argued. As these words left my lips, Harry’s smirk grew wider.
“Awh, Boobear” he said, “Boobear, BOOBEAR, BOOBEAR.” He kept saying the name, each time, his voice got louder and louder.  I looked around to see people’s attention starting to get drawn to the loud immature boy, almost straddling my lap. I clamped my hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds.
“Here, have the damn cookie, Jeeze!” I said handing him the cookie. His eyes, lighting up at the sight and I dropped my hand from his mouth.
“Thanks Lou,” he whispered, hugging me tightly as he stuffed half of the cookie in his mouth. He gave me a quick kiss in the cheek before getting of my lap to sit back in his seat, leaving me a little bewildered and confused.

This had become the norm for me and Harry, the past couple days we had been hanging out none stop and we’d became so close in such a short time, it was almost unbelievable. Harry was a great distraction from the jealousy that I felt when I saw Niall flirting and just generally looking cosy with Demi.  It was breaking my heart to see them together, every kiss and every touch, made my chest hurt with a longing pain to be the one touching and kissing him.

I looked around the table to see Zayn, and Niall looking at me; but when I made eye contact with Niall, he almost immediately diverted his eyes away from me.
I’m starting to have this weird feeling that Niall is avoiding me for some reason.  My mind was working in over drive making up strange little excuses that were starting to sound convincing.

(Zayn’s POV)

I watched Niall’s face as Harry fought for the cookie from Louis. Demi was fighting for his attention, but he was far lost in his own thoughts.
As I watched the scene myself, I found I wasn’t feeling what I was expecting to feel, jealousy. In fact I found the whole thing rather cute. I guess like everything else, I’d lost interest in the ‘new toy’. I couldn’t deny that I still found Louis’ amazingly attractive, but I wasn’t as into trying to get him, as I was before.
Noticing Niall’s facial expressions had me sad, sad because I’d realised I was the reason they weren’t together. It was clear to anyone with eyes and common sense, that they both liked each other. And It hurt a little to see them fighting to hide it.

“Zayn,” Liam whispered. I looked over at him smiling; the past couple days I’d been seeing Liam in a new light, and that scared the hell out of me.
“Yes?” I whispered back. He gave me the Liam Payne puppy eyes. Oh god.
“Since people are giving cookies to each other...” he started, “can I have yours?” he brought the pout on; so hard to resist.
“What? My cookie?” I said in disbelief, “you want my cookie?” I picked up my cookie off the school lunch tray, holding it close to my heart.
“Yes,” he said, “please?” his puppy eyes held my attraction and I couldn’t hold my ground on the matter at hand.
“But, you have your own,” I argued.
“Yeah, but I’ve eaten mine,” he said pouting.
“So? How is that my problem?” I said, amused by the fact I had the upper hand.
“I really want yours though, Zayn,” he whined.
“Why mine?” I asked confused, “why not, Niall’s.” He rolled his eyes at me.
“Niall’s already eaten his,” he claimed.
“Well then, ask for Demi’s,” I said.
“He’s eaten hers as well!” he argued, giving me an exasperated look.
“You’re so greedy,” I laughed, “you don’t need to have two cookies Liam.” I rolled my eyes.
“Oh my god, Zayn, just give me the cookie,” he said sternly.
“No,” I said.
“Half the cookie?” he tried to compromise.
“How about, none of the cookie,” I said, shoving half of it in my mouth.
“Quarter of the cookie?” he pouted. His puppy eyes in over load. Damn it Liam.