Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Monday morning. Please God, No. I tossed and turned in my bed as my alarm rang out like a screeching needy child. Oh god, please, no, why?

I mentally sighed and rolled out of bed. Yawning and stretching out my muscles.

30 minutes later I was showered and dressed and heading out the door.

“Hold up boo!” I hear my mother shout from the kitchen. I stopped and turned to see my mother running down the corridor.

“Yes?” I said slightly amused by her rush, she was acting like I was about to run out the door.

“I’m taking the girls to the dentist after school, so no one will be home when you get back, you have your house key right?” she questioned. I nodded, “Oh good, I wouldn’t like to think that you and Niall would be stuck out in this cold weather.”

“Niall won’t be coming to night” I muttered sadly.

“Oh” she said confused. “Will you be going to his for the study session?”

“No, he’s found someone else to be his tutor,” I said feeling my eyes start to well with tears.

“Oh okay then, I’ll see you later, have a good day at school” she said flustered, “you better hurry, or you’ll be late, Boobear” she reached up and kissed my forehead.

“Please, don’t call me that” I said amused.

“Awh, don’t be like that Looouu” she cooed, like I was a baby. She smirked at me, as I rolled my eyes and left the house, rushing to school.

I sat down in math class, just in time for the bell to go, Niall hadn’t turned up and I felt slightly alone sitting all by myself. I missed him; a lot more than I should. I missed everything about him. His eyes, his laugh, that smirk, that Irish accent; I even missed his hair. That hair of his, how messed up and sexy it was, even if you could see the brown routes. But most of all, I missed him, his presence his personality, his infectious smile; that made math one of my favourite classes of the day.

It had only been a little over two days since I’d last seen him, but I couldn’t get over how long it had been, it seemed like forever since he was sitting on my bed as we worked through mathematical questions. I could feel my heart stutter at the thought that those moments probably wouldn’t happen again for a hell of a long time. He’d found someone better and I had to just accept it.

I sighed as Mrs. started to go over the register calling out Niall’s name binging silence to the room because wasn’t there to answer. She called his name again, looking up from her laptop and over at the empty space next to me.

There was a light knock at the door, making everyone look over toward the disturbance.

“Come in” Mrs. Nelly called out, looking back at her laptop for a couple seconds. I couldn’t take my eyes off the door as Niall walked in looking flustered and tired. His cheeks red and his breathing heavy, as though he’d just ran a mile. His hair was messed up in kind of ‘bed head’ way.

“Sorry, for being late Mrs.” he said his beautiful Irish accent ringing out in the silent room. She looked up and smiled.

“You’re not too late, take your seat.” She said, looking back at her laptop clicking away at the keys.

He nodded and walking over to his seat next to me, he didn’t meet my eyes as I watched him making his way over to me, pulling out his chair sitting down with a huff. Tearing my eyes off him as his eyes travelled over to where Mrs. was sat reading out more names of the register. I took a lot of effort for me not to look back over at him.