Chapter 5

Okay, so I know Eleanor doesn’t actually have a sister. I just imagined her one :L okay? Deal with it my lovelies. In my alternative universe Eleanor has an older sister, even if she doesn’t in real life. Just to clear that up :0]  (anyone want to name her? Lol)

Sorry for the late update, as I’ve explained to @InsaneJester I’ve had a lot of crappy school work to deal with this week, and it was my birthday on Friday woooop (9th Nov) 16 whoop whoop...

Anyway, this is dedicated to you @InsaneJester, as you’ve been sitting on the edge of your seat for this chapter for way to long :] ENJOYY x

Chapter 5

I looked myself over in the mirror. I need to look good, I need to make Niall see that I’m better than Eleanor. Seems stupid really, I can’t turn him gay, but I can try. I didn’t even know if Niall would be at the party, but I suspected he would be considering he’s close friends with the host, Zayn.

I clipped my suspenders onto my cream coloured chinos, and pulled the straps over my white and red stripped shirt. I checked my outfit out in the mirror, turning to see if my bum looked good, Hell yeah. I smiled and winked at myself.

“You’re such a freak, Louis,” a voice came from the doorway. I turned to see Lottie standing there arms crossed, leaning against the frame of my door. I rolled my eyes at her dramatically.
“Do I look okay?” I asked, turning back to the mirror, unsurely.
“You look fine, what’s the big occasion though? Where are you going?” she asked.
“I’m going to a party, and I need to impress Eleanor” I half lied. I looked over at her and she smiled at me.
“So is Eleanor a possible candidate for the girlfriend roll, huh?” she winked.
“Maybe” I said smiling at her meekly.
“Gutting, I was kind of routing for Niall to become your boyfriend” she said with a sad face. Was she being serious? I looked at her questioningly.

“Oh don’t play dumb Louis, I can see the way you too look at each other,” she said, rolling her eyes, entering the room to stand next to me. I returned my eyes to the mirror and she followed my gaze and looked at me through it.
“What are you talking about?” I asked, not giving any hints away that she was somewhat right.
“Louis, you can’t hide your feelings for him, from me, I could tell from the first day he came round you had a thing for him,” she said. I didn’t reply.

“How close you were sitting on the bed to each other, how you smile at him, how he smiles at you, you think I haven’t seen this before?” she smiled.
“It’s a small bed! And a smile is a smile Lottie. I smile and a lot of people! That doesn’t mean I fancy them” i defended.
“Why are you trying to deny this? Louis, I don’t care whether your gay or not. You’re still my brother!” she said. I looked at the mirror blankly.
“What are you afraid of, Louis?” she said. “Are you afraid Niall doesn’t like you back?” I winced visibly. There was no point in hiding it anymore from her, she clearly knew me to well.

“Lottie, I know he doesn’t” i said. “He’s totally straight.”
“Louis, do you really think that Niall would come here every night because he just wanted extra math help?” she said raising her eye brow. “For a guy who hates maths, he seems to be doing a hell of a lot of it lately, so what changed his mind about hating it?” she said.

“Free pizza?” I said smiling weakly.
“Maybe that was an added,” she smiled. “But I’m pretty sure it’s because he got to spend time with you”

I turned to look at her, smiling. I encased her in a big hug. Maybe she was right; Niall might actually like me too.
“So you really don’t care that I’m gay?” I asked.
“Of course I don’t” she said hugging me back squeezing my torso reassuringly. I pulled away sighing looking into the mirror again.